AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bls: Who is someone special you’ve met through this community?

Hi @AriMar

I have very very important person (VVIP) in world LG Community both are Mr @OSAMA who leads and inspires me to reach my best contributing, and also mr. @AgoesSantosa he always encourages me each other to do our best in everything.

Thank you brothers

Best Regards from

PaDeSSo - Bandung Indonesia

Level 10

Re: Who is someone special you’ve met through this community?

And Indonesia LG Community I Have a lot of Spesial Person, they are :

@RiverDefender who inspire us to keep our river clean, Mr. @SriSedono_id who leads and always share his good experiencies in Bandung LG Community. Mr. @RahmatHarmanP 

And @kasiyanta always write thread with good explaination. Mr. @br14n who can makes a lot of high quality meet up, and @NunungAfuah

Who can explore her best to be Connect Moderator.

And I don't forget to all Indonesia Local Guides, I Love You all

Best Regards

PaDeSSo - Bandung

Level 6

I am so happy to know you too through this community! @RiverDefender @johanesjenito @romacenks 

Level 8

@PaDeSSo

I feel we are as a big family. Sometime I want to know how you and they are? Sometime I go after and meet in real. Just want to know if they are all fine.

It is fun and happy. Thank for become apart of my life.

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @AriMar

I have very very important person (VVIP) in world LG Community both are Mr @OSAMA who leads and inspires me to reach my best contributing, and also mr. @AgoesSantosa he always encourages me each other to do our best in everything.

Thank you brothers

Best Regards from

PaDeSSo - Bandung Indonesia

Level 8

@RiverDefender I am just the old man who only can talk and talk. Lol.

But I am very happy with your doing. Keep spirit and can't wait to hear your new baby. My pray for you and your family and for the next new baby always in health and fine, safetyful and happily ever and after.

@RiverDefender wrote:

@ErmesT wrote:

Hahaha, You are opening a wonderful door now, @DavidTito

How not to mention the wonderful LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld team, my dear Mymaps master and friend.

@br14n and @RiverDefender, the magic Indonesian local guides, and their wonderful communities.

@Venance, and their great team

@Julien44, @AlejandraMaria, @NunungAfuah, and many others that are helping in making this planet a better place

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin

Terima kasih @ErmesT sudah manandai saya.

Saya bukan siapa-siapa dan saya senang berjumpa dengan Anda, walaupun hanya lewat sharing dan diskusi.

Anda, @DavidTito @Anonymous @NunungAfuah adalah orang istimewa di komunitas ini. Termasuk @BudiFXW @AgoesSantosa @SriSedono_id @PaDeSSo teman berdiskusi yang selalu memberi kesan hangat. Juga @SUDIYAH @johanesjenito yang aktif di Ciliwung River Community. Saya menyayangi Anda semua.

Salam penuh kehangatan dari Bogor Indonesia

FJoe

All people in Connect and LG are nice people. They are inspiring.

Level 10

Hahaha...  Aamiin. Terima kasih do'anya bro @AgoesSantosa 

Semoga kita diberi luang waktu untuk selalu berbagi lewat berbagai media. Termasuk lewat peta. 

Salam penuh semangat untuk Anda semua,  teman-teman yang baik di Local Guides seluruh dunia. 

FJoe

Connect Moderator

Hi @AriMar, I have @RiverDefender for his river cleaning movement, warm welcome person @PaDeSSo, helpful man @AgoesSantosa, inspiring Local Guide @br14n, and many more!

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

@RiverDefender You are a somebody you are more than words can say, my friend, and I am all ways wanting to see and hear your interesting stories bro  Keep it up, say hello to everyone for me

@RiverDefender wrote:

@ErmesT wrote:

Hahaha, You are opening a wonderful door now, @DavidTito

How not to mention the wonderful LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld team, my dear Mymaps master and friend.

@br14n and @RiverDefender, the magic Indonesian local guides, and their wonderful communities.

@Venance, and their great team

@Julien44, @AlejandraMaria, @NunungAfuah, and many others that are helping in making this planet a better place

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin

Terima kasih @ErmesT sudah manandai saya.

Saya bukan siapa-siapa dan saya senang berjumpa dengan Anda, walaupun hanya lewat sharing dan diskusi.

Anda, @DavidTito @Anonymous @NunungAfuah adalah orang istimewa di komunitas ini. Termasuk @BudiFXW @AgoesSantosa @SriSedono_id @PaDeSSo teman berdiskusi yang selalu memberi kesan hangat. Juga @SUDIYAH @johanesjenito yang aktif di Ciliwung River Community. Saya menyayangi Anda semua.

Salam penuh kehangatan dari Bogor Indonesia

FJoe

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this great post @Gio51x.

Local Guides connect is like a my second family and my someone special list is huge. Here i found lots of great friends from around the world. 

Every friends is special for me. @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @ermest @deepakjhic @Badruddeen @DavidTito @ProfArunCM @SalmaanN @StephenAbraham and many more.

I would like thanks to everyone for tagging me. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@NareshDarji anytime bro thank you

@NareshDarji wrote:

Thanks for sharing this great post @Gio51x.

Local Guides connect is like a my second family and my someone special list is huge. Here i found lots of great friends from around the world. 

Every friends is special for me. @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @ermest @deepakjhic @Badruddeen @DavidTito @ProfArunCM @SalmaanN @StephenAbraham and many more.

I would like thanks to everyone for tagging me.