BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

We have goats only, not the goat day here @mohammadrezaNa.

This is too much interesting matter that you have shared with us.

Are goats of any specific values there Mohammad ? (Keeping in mind that all animals have their respective values)

I am referring the purpose of selecting goats for national day rather than other animals.

cheers!

@mohammadrezaNa wrote:

Dear @HaroonRauf and @BishowvijayaP Do you know we have the Goat national day in the world? and the world day Goat symposium 201741010_957.jpg will be in Iran at 1st of July?

Level 8

This is a world national day and not only Iran @BishowvijayaP , However goats are very important in life of humans from starting of the date. Images of goats on the prehistorical caves wall is an obvious example. Pottery that was discovered at archaeological sites in Iran are full of goat image. Iranian nomadic life is directly linked with goats. and ...

Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

@Csaba you are a legend .

@Gaieus wrote:

Yes, @BishowvijayaP, three-legged. She's said to have been abused when she was still a puppy and then her leg had to be amputated. We adapted her like this already when she was around 4-5 months

There are some videos about her: 

She is okay now as you can see - a very agile, little dog. But we do not know what future brings so she has a small "cart" that sometimes we practice with. 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaPI don't kept them for a long time, only when they are kitty.

Level 10

@MikeyC is that rabbit real,I have never seen or heard about such big rabbits.  Thanks for sharing.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I used to have Two hamsters , love them the most . they are no more alive ,could not take it in.

From then i never had a pet.
IMG_20160630_171720.jpg

Level 10

@RuddyRC what is this beautiful animal, this looks like sandshrew in Pokemon series.

Level 10

@ClairD are they for real, what kind of animal is that.

Level 10

But this is the very new information for me dear @mohammadrezaNa.

Your neighbor country Iraq's national animal is goat. I just knew it from google.

Thanks  a lot for information. What about Persian lion ?

Wish to hear from you more about it. 🙂

@mohammadrezaNa wrote:

This is a world national day and not only Iran @BishowvijayaP , However goats are very important in life of humans from starting of the date. Images of goats on the prehistorical caves wall is an obvious example. Pottery that was discovered at archaeological sites in Iran are full of goat image. Iranian nomadic life is directly linked with goats. and ...

Level 10

There is no doubt about this @NarenChandra. 🙂

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Csaba you are a legend .