AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What’s the best reason to visit your hometown?

Hello @KlaudiyaG

Thank you for spending time on my post and I hope you enjoyed it 🙂 I am glad to hear that your dad has actually been to Hong Kong. Please keep me informed if my post reminds his memories in HK. I would love to hear from you. Perhaps,  you will have a chance to visit this beautiful tiny city :)))

Cheers,

Alex

Alexander Spade
Former Google Contributor

It did trigger some great memories and if you are wondering how I know that, well, it's from the smirk on his face that I saw while he was reading your post. 🙂

I hope so too @AlexanderSpade. Hong Kong has been on my bucket list for quite a long time. The only thing that I'm really afraid is that when I go there, I would not want to leave.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@Icok

I liked the pictures you have shared.

Level 9

@AriMar

My hometown will always be my home, doesn't matter how long I have lived there.
I have always led a vagrant life since I was a child as my parents were in defence services and kept on moving from one base to another,but whenever I to my granny's home I connect with the place and the serenity.I hail from a city Jalpaiguri and is located on the banks of the Teesta River which is the second largest river in West Bengal after the Ganges and on the foothills of the Himalayas. 

More info can be explored: http://www.jalpaiguri.gov.in/tourism/jal_glance.html

Level 5

I am delighted to hear the news from your dad, @KlaudiyaG.  Based on what you described, I can imagine that he had a wonderful time in Hong Kong 🙂 

You're right!! This city has a magical power to fascinate you. Once you step in, it is difficult to get out :)))) Looking forward to seeing your pictures from HK 😉 

I will post more photos of my travel journey 🙂 

Alexander Spade