LoVe शब सबकछ S's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: what is google local guide points and what is the use of it?

Thanks @KlaudiyaG I will check it
Level 2

Re: what is google local guide points and what is the use of it?

Thanks @KlaudiyaG I will check it
Level 2

Local guide Points

1. I'm new to this whole thing about being a local guide. What's the purpose of gaining points and leveling up.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide Points

Hi @Askermand and welcome to Connect!

This topic was already being discussed, so I moved your post to the relevant thread. You can find the answer to your question in Bruce's post.

Regards

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Benifits

Any one can say to me what is the benefits of being local guide on Google map. I thuntno any advantage of this because why?????

Level 9

Re: Benifits

Hello @KMRTECH

A very warm welcome to connect 🙂

It's a at-will program, We all being very local to our societies, volunteer to contribute for betterment of our own societies, so no cash money or earnings involved 🙂

Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules.

But,

There are perks offered by google to help motivate local guides

You can check your current perks in your personal Local Guides profile home. If nothing is listed, then there is no current perks for yourself.
https://maps.google.com/localguides/home

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps.

You can learn more about the program and benefits in the Help Center.

The only way to earn some good money from Google Maps is to become a Street view trusted photographer,

you can find details here  https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

I hope my answer will helps to understand the program in a better way  🙂

Feel free to ask if you have any doubts or clarifications.

Best regards