cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

What makes Domino's pizza different

IMG_20200225_124143529_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20200225_124145435.jpg

  Domino's Pizza has it's own unique taste. It uses a bread based dough that has a high gluten content for their crust, most of their competitors use a traditional dough that is lower in gluten.

Besant Nagar, Tamil Nadu, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: What makes Domino's pizza different

Hi @DiNEs_H,

I love Dominos pizza, thanks for sharing!

My favorite is the pepperoni one and the New York, which is with Tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, mozzarella, smoked bacon, mushrooms and I usually order the italian version of the dough. Which is yours?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Pizza is my favorite food because it tastes and smells fabulous. The pizza itself looks so yummy, crispy and so cheesy..Thin Crust Veggie Pizza (with less cheese) ...Thin Crust Ham and Pineapple Pizza (with less cheese) ...Spicy Pineapple Jalapeño Chicken. ...Classic Garden Salad (Without Dressing) Foods I Eat Every Day💜😋

Level 10

Because it's delicious @DiNEs_H  that pizza looks big

Level 8

@DiNEs_H Woww it looks so delicious 🤤 

Wei | A foodie, traveler, fun lover from Taiwan, living the dream in NYC.
My Contribution
Instagram
Level 8

Covid-19 has locked down in the world. We have been locked down since March 24, 2020 in Bangladesh. For more than 04 months, all businesses including grocery / restaurant / school / college / office were closed. Nowadays people are slowly returning to normal life.

WoW!! I like this all pizza. Very nicely written. I had a lot of fun reading the post. the photo is also very beautiful. In fact, if you have a love for work, you can take a good photo.

Thank you so much, my dear @DiNEs_H  for writing a good post sharing with us

If you like it, you can read my writings post.