LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What is in your breakfast? 🍓🥐☕️🥛

Cookies and strawberries on a table for breakfastCookies and strawberries on a table for breakfast

I'm a great fan of breakfast, I can't leave my house without.

My usual breakfast is composed of:

• milk (half)
  • cereals/muesli
  • espresso coffee
  • cookies
  • fresh fruit

And what about yours?

Eventually, breakfast is also a great subject for photography 😃

A local guide breakfastA local guide breakfast

Roma, RM, Italia
22 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: What is in your breakfast like? 🍓🥐☕️🥛

Hey @LucioV

I have to confess that years ago breakfast was not one of the richest meals of the day. I was barely having an espresso and then flying to school or work. 

My experience abroad taught me that breakfast should be a key moment of the daily routine. 

I personally try now to have cereals with milk or yogurt, coffee and fresh fruit juice. Don't mind in some cases also traditional English breakfast with eggs, bacon and Hash Browns. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: What is in your breakfast? 🍓🥐☕️🥛

@LucioV at this moment I am minding my own breakfast: scones, that are ready to get into the ovenSconesScones

I like to eat them with honey. I also cook scrambled eggs to eat with the buns. The most important thing of my breakfast, whatever meal that I do, is a good cappuccino; because breakfast is the only time of the day that I drink coffee. Just one mug!

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram

Hey @BeatrizAguilar

Your scones looks delicious. Is it simple to prepare them? Do you also add spices like cinnamon in the dough?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@Sorbe the scones are easy to make. These only have (as dry ingredients) flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and (as wet ingredients) an egg, oil and sour cream. Sometimes I put a little bit of sesame on the scones. Honey, scone, cheese and scramble eggsHoney, scone, cheese and scramble eggs

Hi @LucioV,

Thanks for sharing with us. 

I think that breakfast is a topic that is really open topic, especially for foodies such as myself.

Caption: The dish Banh Cuon, taken by @sonnyNG.Caption: The dish Banh Cuon, taken by @sonnyNG.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Thanks @BeatrizAguilar,

This composition looks healthy and full of energy at the same time. 

Well that's a great topic @LucioV!

I love breakfast and it is my favorite meal of the day. Even if I miss it, I would never skip brunch. What can I say, I'm a big foodie.

I always tend to change my morning meals. It's like my own way to break my daily routine a little bit. My favorite types of breakfast have to be pancakes - with nutella of course, french toasts, croque monsieur, mekitsi (deep fried dough), banitsa and pryncési, which is basically a slice of bread covered with minced meat and then baked. Since I'm not a fan of coffee, I do enjoy drinking tea with my morning meal or my personal favorite hot chocolate, but I don't usually go for it, which I think makes sense. 🙂

That's pretty much from me. I really enjoyed reading what you all enjoy to have for breakfast and can't wait for more people to join in.

P.S.: Thanks @BeatrizAguilar for the recipe. I'm going to try to make some scones at home, because they look absolutely devine! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG the recipe is of the chef Anna Olson. I leave the link of that here https://youtu.be/OyuGpJEeJJM

Level 10

Hi @LucioV and all other friends!

For me a good bitter coffee and a couple of rusks with a nice coating of honey and cinnamon on top! 

Only in this way can I find the energy to leave the house! 🙂

David