ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What i have missed last few months ?

@LucioV wrote:

The most important things are that:

- there is a new Maps Preview top secret app for selected LGs: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Maps-Preview-app-and-Trusted-Testers...

- now we can add Video to places! https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-Video-Option-in-Google-Maps/m-p/418554 (and it give points...)

- we can ask and answer questions on a place

Have fun!

Great recap @LucioV, I am testing new app. Videos are not yet available for iOS users, also Q&A is not available for iOS users. We are always late at the party.

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @ShafiulB I have not been active as well too for the past few months. Reason is last month I was organizing a worldwide meet-up and I also had to cope with work and other related issues as well. I have missed a lot of topics and as well some post. I will also be glad to know all  of the posts I have missed just like you too 🙂

@HelloSamsonR Thats mean we both come back here together!!! 

Its so interesting!!!!!

Connect Moderator

@LucioV wrote:

The most important things are that:

- there is a new Maps Preview top secret app for selected LGs: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Maps-Preview-app-and-Trusted-Testers...

- now we can add Video to places! https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-Video-Option-in-Google-Maps/m-p/418554 (and it give points...)

- we can ask and answer questions on a place

Have fun!

Thanks @LucioV for informed me again ... me also a trusted tester of Maps Preview app.

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!

Level 10

Hahahaahaha 😂😂 @JohnnyE How can aliens 👽 kidnap me lol. Let me just say I was kidnapped my Local Guides Activities 😁

Level 10

@ShafiulB Yes we are back 🔙 together and am happy to be back 👏😃. So what interesting topics did you find. 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hahahaahaha 😂😂 @JohnnyE How can aliens 👽 kidnap me lol. Let me just say I was kidnapped my Local Guides Activities 😁

LOL @HelloSamsonR glad to have you back. Tagged you many times and long time nothing from you, I was worried for your safety. 😂

Level 10

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

LOL @HelloSamsonR glad to have you back. Tagged you many times and long time nothing from you, I was worried for your safety. 😂

@JohnnyE Am really battling 200+ notifications that I missed. Honestly I was worn out when I saw them, I got cramped, 😂😂. I just had to start a fresh and hope to go back to those missed notifications that I missed. 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@ShafiulB Yes we are back 🔙 together and am happy to be back 👏😃. So what interesting topics did you find. 

@HelloSamsonR you missed a lot. Here is what you missed from my topics, there is a lot to catch up, also @ShafiulB missed last 2:

Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳

Dessert Photos 🍰🎂🍩🍪

Museum Mimara - 360 night photos

Swiss House - Hidden Gem 💎 in Maksimir Park

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE Am really battling 200+ notifications that I missed. Honestly I was worn out when I saw them, I got cramped, 😂😂. I just had to start a fresh and hope to go back to those missed notifications that I missed. 

@HelloSamsonR every morning when I check connect I have at least 50 new notifications so I scroll down to the first new one and start from there. That way I catch them all. 😁

Level 10

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@HelloSamsonR every morning when I check connect I have at least 50 new notifications so I scroll down to the first new one and start from there. That way I catch them all. 😁

Nice tip @JohnnyE 👏👏