GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Google Maps Preview app and Trusted Testers Local Guides

Hello everyone,

As you may have already noticed, some Local Guides have been selected as Testers for the new Google Maps Preview app. If you haven't been selected, don't worry! We are rolling out more invites soon.

We also want to remind all of the Local Guides (those who were selected and those who will be), that as a Trusted Tester you have early access to features that haven’t been made publicly available yet, and you should not share anything about these new features with anyone.

As Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben says, "With great power comes great responsibility." We trust each one of you to respect the Trusted Tester agreement, especially the confidentiality clause, so we can continue to offer more early access opportunities to everyone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
175 comments
Level 7

Google Local Guide Trusted Tester

ich bin jetzt auf Level 5. Aber wie kann ich das Google Trusted Tester Programm nutzen?

Vielen Dank!

Level 8

Re: Google Local Guide Trusted Tester

Google has a site for "trusted testers", but you need to be invited by a Google employee to test new Google services and new features before they're publicly available.

🙂

Level 5

Yeah,Google local guides is and bet trusted service .

It's has very low chance to miss information feedup.

ALLL local guides have well knowledgeable of area this accurate info get by them .

It's good service for general people's .Thank to Google this amazing g service.!!!!

@jandiesun wrote:

ich bin jetzt auf Level 5. Aber wie kann ich das Google Trusted Tester Programm nutzen?

Vielen Dank!

Level 5

Hi to all.... what is the sense of place it among the privileges of the local guides level 5 if we still need to know a google employees to gain access to the program?

Andrea Scantamburlo - Local Guides
Level 10

@AndreaS wrote:

Hi to all.... what is the sense of place it among the privileges of the local guides level 5 if we still need to know a google employees to gain access to the program?

You don't need to PERSONALLY know a Googler (Google Employee) to get invited to trusted tester programs. It's intended that if you will be selected, you will receive a personal invitation from a Googler. 😉

Level 5

Ahhhhnnnn ok! That's correct!

Andrea Scantamburlo - Local Guides
Level 7

I'm also Level 5 Local Guide. Do I have to wait now to get invited?

Level 10

You need more to be involved in Google My Business program, than in Local Guide, anyway, there is no way to get invited, if GMB team will notice you they will invite you 😉

Level 7

But what are the advantages of level 5 if I can't check out new products?