Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What is a perk

Hello @trix4444,

Perks are the rewards or benefits offered to local guides. They can be gifts, discount coupons, vouchers etc. There is no any category schedule for them.

Below I want to share words from @JeslynL.

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that Local Guides are free to contribute to at their own leisure.

Local Guides who have opted in to receive benefit emails will be updated with any new rewards and we encourage Local Guides to check their email-settings and update/monitor their email preferences as well as their spam or promotions folder.

Stay tuned for more features and rewards to pop up throughout the year! 🙂 In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and rewards here.

Former Google Contributor

Re: dudas

Hello @madeline0p5,

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region. There is no financial compensation from being a Local Guide as this is an at-will program that Local Guides are free to contribute to at their own leisure.

Local Guides who have opted in to receive benefit emails will be updated with any new rewards and we encourage Local Guides to check their email-settings and update/monitor their email preferences as well as their spam or promotions folder.

Stay tuned for more features and rewards to pop up throughout the year! 🙂 In the meantime, you can learn more about points, levels and rewards here. I went ahead and also merged your post in a thread with similar questions like yours.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

Re: What are the perks and benefits with the new 10 level system

It is true that we all start contributing without expectation but at the end of the day, we are expecting Google to show some love in return (specially today because its Valentine).

Former Google Contributor

Hi @trix4444,

As @BishowvijayaP has already answered your question well,  I went ahead and merged your post into a thread where people have asked the same question already. Feel free to always do a quick search before posting to see if a question you have has already been answered 🙂

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

Perhaps if a question gets asked this many times, it hasn't been satisfactorily answered...?

Just throwing that out there.

It'd make my valentine's day if someone said "yes, some small but handy perks are on the way" or "after reviewing our policies, we decided against anything substantial". That just seems like common courtesy and respect to me.

Oh, love everything else about guides 😄 I've been new places, seen new buildings, been chased out of banks for casing the joint, it's really fun! 

Level 7

Gueys we r here for help people improve map for community so lets begin a mission improving map near by you thanks surjeet harsana निसूरा 

Level 8

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

*Getting ahead*

It would be interesting to know if for instance only 9 and 10 level guides get invited to meet-ups?

At this point making it to level 9 is a dream...  🤨

Why should I? Where's the incentive?  😋

Level 7

Good question bro it's really herting 

Level 7

Good question bro it's really herting 

Level 5

yes.... let's contribute without expecting benefits.....