U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What are the coolest and trendiest hangout spots in your country?

😂😂😂😂 @HelloSamsonR But that's a great view though.👍

Level 10

@U-royFelixA Oh you are lucky am still awake. 😂😂😂😂. Let me see I can get more views from my archives tomorrow 😂😂😂. Beer parlour Loading 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Connect Moderator

In the USA, there are too many places to name lol, so I will narrow it down to my city, Miami. Even in Miami, there is so much to see and do, such as the beaches, many unique museums and gardens, cultural areas such as Little Haiti and Little Havana, and much more - but in terms of trendiest and coolest, especially an area that has seen a major rise in popularity and development, I've got to mention the Wynwood neighborhood. Politically there is still a bit that needs to be figured out in terms of those living nearby and the original residents, but the area has a variety of art galleries, street art in the form of graffiti, performers, and those selling crafts/their own art, and many bars, restaurants, and unique shops. One of my favorite places, The Salty Donut, is here, and the well known Wynwood Walls are here. I'm actually holding a meet-up here in a few weeks revolving around the local popular breweries in this area. Below are two of my favorite photos from Wynwood.

gplus-308071297.pnggplus-441294986.png

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

@U-royFelixA, great post brain teaser! Since tomorrow is Father's Day, celebrated in 90 countries across the globe, my post is going to have a professional sports theme.  

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have the Golden State Warriors (basketball), SF Giants (baseball), Oakland As, SF 49ers (football), Oakland Raiders (football) - but moving to Las Vegas in 2019, the earliest, and San Jose Sharks (ice hockey).

It's hard to get tickets for any of these professional sports. And if you can, they can be pretty expensive. 

It's baseball season now.  Best time to go SF Giants AT&T Park is during the week when most people are working. Not as crowded. Have a better chance of it being warm and sunny. And to be under shade if you can.  From the East Bay, people ride BART to Embarcadero Station then walk or take MUNI from Market Street. People from the Peninsula, down to San Jose ride Caltrain (the main SF station is walking distance from the park. If you are crazy enough to drive, parking near the stadium is between $20 - $50/car. 

Ballpark food is wonderful but pricey (like all stadiums). International cuisine to choose from, plus restaurants and bars inside the park and outside. 

San Francisco Giants. On a hot, sunny day, try to get "shade" seats if you can.San Francisco Giants. On a hot, sunny day, try to get "shade" seats if you can.

Football starts September. The SF 49er have the newest state-of-the-art football stadium in the US. The stadium is massive, super bright at night and so much better than the old stadium, Candlestick. 

The "sound" is surround sound, free wifi, you can order food from your phone and have it delivered to your seat are among the many perks at being at the stadium. I am lucky enough to go and watch a home game with friends who are season ticket holders. They also have really good season parking spaces so we don't have to walk too far back to the car. 

San Francisco 49ers Levis StadiumSan Francisco 49ers Levis StadiumFood is good, but not as good as the AT&T Park, not as much variety.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@KarenVChin

Very nice place , free Wifi ,bring food to your seat , nice Post

Thanks for Sharing 🙂

Level 9

@SP31 , I like the Wynwood walls graffiti 

Nice place 🙂

Level 10

@KarenVChin Great piece. With this write up all the invited summit17 will be looking forward to visit SF. 😄

Thanks again for sharing 👍

Level 10

@SP31 As a child I've always fantasized about Miami Beach. 😄 Well, now I'm grown up and now have a reason to see it since I have you in Miami. 

I'll also love to hangout st the Salty Donut. 

Thanks immensely for sharing. 👌

Level 8

In Bangladesh Cox'sbazar and Bandarban. @U-royFelixA

Level 9

pdfjjgjj.jpgpfpdpf.jpg

Kovalam beach

shanghumugham Beach

ppp.jpg1.jpg