360Geek's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

What I love most to be Local Guide - Aslam Sayed

Being a active google local guide since more than 3 years I learnt to connect with geographic entities to the web. When comes to photography, I suddenly became 360 expert. Most of my photos are 360 which created a confidence of photography. Sharing correct information of businesses became a habit now. I enjoy being Local Guide, made new friends as I am available for hire. It gives immense pleasure to see the happiness of people when they get to know they are on Google. This is surely a best moment.!!!

Pune, Maharashtra, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: What I love most to be Local Guide - Aslam Sayed

Hello @360Geek,

It seems that this is the post for your Connect Live 2020 application. If you're applying to Connect Live be sure to share a link to a new Connect post responding to this year’s application prompt. You can find everything you need to know about writing a post for Connect Live here.

Please note that I have moved your post to the Local Stories section where applicants should submit their response. You can find more information about the different sections of Connect in the article What are the Connect topics?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!