SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Welcome to Connect Card.

Hello @Sophia_Cambodia 

Just realised I haven't replied to your reply now,sorry. Thank you for your nice comments on this. I did it on corel draw on a desktop. Happy you appreciate it.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Level 9

I was attracted to the post by the animations. I especially love the cover. 😊

Oga, well done, e n try! @SholaIB 

Level 10

Ynt: Welcome to Connect Card.

Good idea congratulations @SholaIB . A sincere and sincere welcome always makes people happy. It is very important that the language used is good. With these cards, newcomers will feel a sincere atmosphere here.☺️👌🏻

Level 10

@SholaIB in encapsulating the work you did here l will borrow the words of Kizz Daniel  " buga won"  you have shown the stuff you are made of.

Connect Moderator

@ogewuru 

My oga !!! Naija no dey carry last. Thank you for the very encouraging words and comment. 

Hope you are doing good? Its good to keep connect bubbling and active hence this idea. Keep active too.

Cheers 

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Level 6

Bls: Welcome to Connect Card.

Terima kasih, sudah membantu

Connect Moderator

@InaS I want to keep you in the loop on this one. Quite an interesting suggestion. 

Connect Moderator

Hello @Ewaade_3A 

Am sure you may not forgive me. Am so sorry I didn't reply this lovley comment of yours . Just looking through now. 

Thank you for getting attracted to this post. Yes I planned it for many months. The corel draw work wasn't too easy but I found away around it with the help of others. Your comment on connect is golden. Please keep it coming. Adupe ma.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Connect Moderator

Ynt: Welcome to Connect Card.

Hello @Gezendunyali 

Am so sorry for a late reply. Thank you for your very encouraging comment. We don't go looking for appreciating but when it comes freely it's so nice. Thank you for thanking me on this.

That's what we want on connect. We want everyone to feel welcome and happy to be interacting here. Thank you for your activities as a local guide too.

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge

Level 7

Soo much helpful it is @SholaIB