TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Want to see the world? Visit the Travel and Advice board

That's amazing. Thank you @TraciC. You just read my mind. Every time I think about my next traveling. I love to travel here and there all the time. But Sometimes it is very hard to manage the traveling time from our daily life. Still, I visit my city (Dhaka, Capital of Bangladesh) every week, when I am getting enough time.

Last month I was visiting Rajshahi(My birth city) again. I discovered one new place up there called Kismat Maria Masjid. One of the oldest and ancient mosques in the are. I found the location of the map is wrong. I took help of local people to find that in a very remote area. I will be posting about the place soon(not getting enough time right now).

Next week I am planning to visit Khulna, Southern part of Bangladesh. The division is very known for the Sundarban(Largest Mangrove forest of the world), is sited close to the Khulna. I hope I can visit the forest also.

@TraciC Why you all should not plan to visit  Bangladesh. Come and visit this amazing country. We from Bangladesh Local Guides can assist you to do so.  Just plan and do it. Hope we could have you here.

Kismat Maria MasjidKismat Maria Masjid

Level 8

Thanks a lot for sharing .

Level 6

To be sure.

Level 6

Said the traveler once he had recovered from the trip!🤠

Level 10

This one will be an active discussion board @TraciC

Level 10

@Badruddeen looking forward to your post 🙂

Level 9

Hi @TraciC you are always creative and fantastic with ideas !!!

Google was the eye for me for long days before I join local guide program.

Even Its my dream to visit Eiffel Tower of Paris and Pyramid of Egypt and maximum access i got there from Google Map.

Hope to climb on the Everest, which can be visual from Panchagar district of Bangladesh also. Hope 360 Photos will resolve that problem.

Love to see you with more innovative ideas.

Level 9

@TraciC when i read the title i feel you talk with me , OF COURSE i want to see the world , 

We are local guides we are the world  ;-))

Level 5

Thank you, that is my main hobby I love travel the world

Level 10

Wow! It's great tips for all of us thank you @TraciC sharing with us.