Did you mean: 
Level 2

Walk Talk

Hi Friends,

Thought it can be nice to have a walk and chit chat talk,

On Jerusalem we have this great trail "Hamilton trail"

Its few kilometers long, goes through several neighborhoods then opens to the

south green area of Jerusalem.

The trail suits both biking and walking.

So, Who'de like to join some walk and maybe meet n talk?

CU

YSH

pictures to come...

https://goo.gl/images/1R1iwF

Jerusalem, Israel
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Walk Talk

Hi @ysh443,

I would like to remind you that you can tag someone by adding @ before their name. This is how the person you would like to contact will receive a notification from you.

Regarding the photos you can use on Connect, as I mentioned to you in my previous reply, should be only photos taken by you. Please read  How do I follow the original content guidelines? and also How do I write a post on Connect?

For better organisation of your photos, I can suggest you to use Google Photos.

I hope this will help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Vendor

Hi @ysh443,

You can host your own meet-ups by planning it here. Also have a look at this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

I suggest you to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

We always encourage community members to share original content. If you ever need ideas, feel free to take a look around the many different boards here on Connect and find out what others usually share.

By the way, I relabeled you post to Meet-ups as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @ysh443,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I hope you will have fun exploring the community! I would like to invite you also to introduce yourself in our monthly thread.

I wanted to kindly remind you that you can use only your own photos in the community, otherwise your posts will be sent to the archive, according to our Local Guides Program Rules.

P.S. Don't forget you can tag people in the community to contact them by adding @ before their names.

Level 2

Hi Katya
Excited to be here, and part of GoogleConnect
question regarding the photos
can i at list add links to others photo pages?
currently i dont have up-to-date photos of the location i'm suggecting
BR
Yitzchak

Solution

Hi @ysh443,

I would like to remind you that you can tag someone by adding @ before their name. This is how the person you would like to contact will receive a notification from you.

Regarding the photos you can use on Connect, as I mentioned to you in my previous reply, should be only photos taken by you. Please read  How do I follow the original content guidelines? and also How do I write a post on Connect?

For better organisation of your photos, I can suggest you to use Google Photos.

I hope this will help you.