cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: WORLDWIDE RECAP - THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

@Anonymous Thank you, my friend, 

@Anonymous wrote:

@HelloSamsonR congratulations on this great successful world wide Meet-Up, sorry i was too late to see this RECAP, watched that amazing video and read reviews that was beautifully composed, i just joined Local Guides Connect in March 2017 that's why i was unable to participate in it, i remembering now the invitation of @DavidTito about this event in my Local Guides Google plus but ohhhh sad, i missed that, i was quite new at that time, sure will participate all events in future very happy to be part of Local Guides Connect and more happy to see you motivated Local Guides like @AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @OSAMA @BudionoS @NareshDarji and all others

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

its  posts like these that make so much worthwhile being a Local Guide and not to forget as friends 

Level 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@HelloSamsonR congratulations on this great successful world wide Meet-Up, sorry i was too late to see this RECAP, watched that amazing video and read reviews that was beautifully composed, i just joined Local Guides Connect in March 2017 that's why i was unable to participate in it, i remembering now the invitation of @DavidTito about this event in my Local Guides Google plus but ohhhh sad, i missed that, i was quite new at that time, sure will participate all events in future very happy to be part of Local Guides Connect and more happy to see you motivated Local Guides like @AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @OSAMA @BudionoS @NareshDarji and all others

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Thanks for your sincere and kind words @Anonymous am deeply humbled by then. We missed Pakistan at the event, we hope to have you guys join in for the next. Your confirmed words have also showed we are going to be seeing you join us in the next event. Am also happy you made out time to go through our recaps and all the lovely stories told and shared by our Local Guides from all over the continent whom participated. Thanks once again.

Kind Regards

Level 10

@Fahid wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Great going man!!! 1000 kudos from me!!!

Thanks @Fahid I sincerely appreciate them :).

Level 10

Thanks you all who participated, without the efforts and contributions from you all, it wouldn't have been a huge success. It also paved the way for other like kind of meetups. Everyone of us are indeed a gem and building stone towards making this Community and our community a better place for all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @HelloSamsonR for your supportive words and don't miss to mention me in your great events, let give me chance to learn from your great events

Level 10

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you @HelloSamsonR for your supportive words and don't miss to mention me in your great events, let give me chance to learn from your great events

You are welcome @Anonymous. Sure I definitely will not miss to mention you brother :). Thanks once again for your encouraging words. You are indeed very kind.

Level 10

Hi @BruceDM I submitted a Meetup earlier some days ago, Please can you kindly confirm if it went through. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Former Google Contributor

Hello @HelloSamsonR,

We typically review meet-ups within one week so we always recommend submitting it as early as possible with as much lead time before the date as possible.

You will be notified when your meet-up has been approved or rejected. If approved, your meet-up will appear on the calendar immediately.

As always - we may edit your meet-up description before publishing. If rejected, we will let you know why and you will be able to submit a new meet-up for us to review.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hi @BruceDM I know about the guidelines already, just wanted to confirm if it scaled through because as at the time I submitted the meetup I was having a problems with my internet as I was in a remote location. I also assume that there was a mistake in you marking your reply as the solution as I wasn't asking a question, so I have unchecked it as this post doesn't need a solution.

Kind Regards.

@BruceDM wrote:

Hello @HelloSamsonR,

We typically review meet-ups within one week so we always recommend submitting it as early as possible with as much lead time before the date as possible.

You will be notified when your meet-up has been approved or rejected. If approved, your meet-up will appear on the calendar immediately.

As always - we may edit your meet-up description before publishing. If rejected, we will let you know why and you will be able to submit a new meet-up for us to review.

Former Google Contributor

@HelloSamsonR - not a problem. I cannot confirm if meet-ups have been reviewed but the team will always get to any submission within a weeks time.  There are no issues with the platform to my knowledge - thanks for your patience.

I am not available to respond on the weekend