Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WORLD WIDE GEO WALK MEETUP , DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEMS IN YOUR CITY 💎

Hi @OSAMA

Our Rivne Geo Walk 26.08.2017  - 

August 24 in Ukraine the day of independence

Level 10

@deepakjhic Are you hosting a worldwide meet-up for India 😂😂. Common hardworking deepak you can make this recap within a day, I trust you. 😂. My recap didn't take 3-4 days @deepakjhic it took 1week and 2days. And don't tell anyone I told you this, I had to write the recap for 2days which actually took  48hours. Happy to tell you all as well the Worldwide Map Edit Walk Book is available for everyone 👏👏👏👏

Level 10

So not to miss out your moment of happiness, I am wishing happy independance day to you and all the citizens of Ukrine @OlegKostyukevich.

🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁

Level 10

Don't worry, I am not watching this @HelloSamsonR/

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@deepakjhic  don't tell anyone I told you this, I had to write the recap for 2days which actually took  48hours.

Level 10

Hahahaahah @BishowvijayaP 😁😁😆. I give in Lol. 

Level 10

Thank you @HelloJess for supporting @OSAMA to help spread the word of The Worldwide Geo-Walk 

Level 9

Welcome back @HelloJess , we really miss you in this Meetup approvals , but don't worry @AGarner make her best 😉

Hope you enjoyed and have fun in your vacation , sure I will make the Recap after the all attendees share their Recaps,

"Keep it Up for more MEETUP"

@HelloJess wrote:

Hi @OSAMA! I'm just getting back from vacation and seeing this awesome meet-up idea. I'm glad to see that a lot of Local Guides are interested! I've featured this post on the meet-up board so hopefully that helps.

Can you make sure to share a recap after the 26th? Are you collecting stats so you know how many meet-ups are taking place? Keep me posted on all of this!

Level 9

Wooow wooow wooow wooow

@TraciC , Welcome Welcome 🙌🙏📣🤗🤗

I just get a nap and wake up tons of notifications from my friends telling me that the moon come on my post and will eclipse the Sun today 😁😁😁😁

Hope you enjoyed your Vacation , I can't wait to see your Photos ,

Heeey Guys @TraciC is a Hidden Gem in This Connect can you please salute her 👑🤴

P.S: I try to keep the Connect a live 24/7 

My vacation will be after this World Wide Meetup , so please sign it from now 😁😁

@TraciC wrote:

Woohoo, @OSAMA. Can't wait to see the hidden gems discovered!

Level 8

Hi @TraciC..

We all participating in this Worldwide Geo walk meetup.. And much excited for this meetup.. We will sure share the recap after the meetup and will discover the hidden gems.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Advance Happy birthday, dear @AnuradhaP.. 🎂🍰🎉🎉 Its wonderful to know that Worldwide Geo walk meetup and your birthday is on same day.. 😊😊 

And thanks for notifying this, @OSAMA.. 😊😄

@OSAMA wrote:

OMG... @AnuradhaP my friend this is a sign for us , our spirits are Connected bro 😁😊😁😊😁

I will send you everything bro

Just Submit your birthday Meetup before or after one day 😁😁😁🙏🙌🙌🙏🙌

Happy Birthday in advance 🎉🎉🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁🎉🎁

Let's celebrate guys

@HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @AkmalB @SalmaanN

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@OSAMA August 26th is my birthday and you are going to celebrate it in a grand way.  Thanks for organizing this. 🙂

Hope everyone will join to celebrate my birthday. 😄 😄 😄 😄

How can I join this? Is there a form to submit? 

Vellore Local Guides