FotoVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visualizzazioni

Dear Friends I have published many photos but the counter of views is always stopped, can you tell me why? A big hug
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Visualizzazioni

Hello @FotoVR,

Thanks for reaching out about your issue. I am sure some of our experienced trusted photographers will be able to help you. 

I am moving your post to the how-tos section as it fits better here. This way a person with the right knowledge will also be able to answer your question.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @FotoVR welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Can you see if the photo views is increasing on single photos? We all are experiencing a 3 days in a row stop of the overall view count total, but the single photos are still running.

Where are you checking photo view count? The numbers could be different from Google Maps App, Street View App and Google maps Desktop.

Level 8

Foto singole aumentano il numero di visualizzazioni ma il non ero totale no

Level 10

Level 8

Counter views Maps stopped

Dear friends can you tell me why the display counter on Maps is always stopped?

Level 8

The numbers are different from Google Maps App, Street View App and Google Maps Desktop.
Google Moderator

Re: Counter views Maps stopped

Hello @FotoVR,

Thanks for reaching out.

What you could do here is to Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Google Maps Help is also an option.

I was able to find this article:  Photo Views Count not updating on Google Maps which you may find useful but keep in mind this is not the only one. 

PS. I will merge this post with your previous one as it seems the question you asked is the same.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!