LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Vatican Museum - A classical view of Bramante staircase

Thanks for the tip @LucioV, I`m going to use it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @LucioV

Simply hypnotic. I don't know if I am correct, but I have a memory that reconnects me this place to the movie "The Godfather III".

How and when is possible to visit it?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes i think you are right @Sorbe, forgot this feature in Godfather! This is the way out of the standard Vatican museums visit. When you want to visit please ask me and I will give you the tips to skip the queue!

Level 10

Wow! Nice photography picture @LucioV thanks for sharing Vatican museum post.

Google Moderator

Thank you @LucioV. I am sure that it will be great trip.

When I decide to go I will ask you for some tips 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you @LucioV

I will bear this in mind. Looking forward to visit once again "La citta' eterna". 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

God willingly, will do.. dear @LucioV

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

@LucioV Superb!!Thanks for sharing  with us.

[Fahim]
Level 9

Wonderful view @LucioV

Thank you for sharing with us.