Valentina0892's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Unknown places, the best

Nice photos @Valentina0892! I love hidden treasures! You know some months ago we had a worldwide meetup called "Worldwide geowalk Hidden Gems"? 

Google Moderator

Thank you for the kind words, @Valentina0892!

If you are interested more about Bulgaria, take a look at my post - 3 must-visit places in Sofia, Bulgaria. Have a nice day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Valentina0892,

Thank you very much for your great and interesting post. I like your hidden places. They are full of nature.

My hidden place in Bulgaria, my country, is Vacha Reservoir. It's located between the mountains and it's a very beautiful place. Not much people know that place because the way to it it's not very easy. What I like the most about this place is that the people didn't build still the hotels. I appreciate it because most of our beautiful places are build with hotels and there are too many people. 

You can sale here with the boat, walking around or just relax at that place.

47572755_598690750588146_7801251418177798144_n.jpg

Caption: A photo of Vacha Reservoir in Bulgaria (Local Guide @ PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@Valentina0892, I was surprised as well when I heard that in the middle of the desert and in such high sea level you can visit thermal springs. In fact, it wasn't so quiet and peaceful as I wish to because it is a bit of a touristic place, but the hole oasis contains 8 springs where you can find a chill place to relax. And the most interesting thing is that it wasn't so hot. At least when you go out from the warm springs you don't feel like you are in the desert. But I recommend everyone to use a lot of sun protection because the sun is really strong.

And when it comes to frailejón now I get why is coming from the sunflower family.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!