RohithaF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Twelve Days for Big News

@RohithaF I am not thinking anything. I am not well and bed resting for two weeks.

Level 8

@RohithaF wrote:

Hi @Shirley

Thanks for the great photo. Thanks also for the invite. Most probably I may be back in Vancouver before the fall.

For us it took almost 4 hours for this hike as we had different people in the group. You may done in 2 hours or shorter. I guess this is the best time for this. When we did there was so much slush.

Do you do Conquer Cancer Ride to Seattle on Fathers' day? I did it every year and miss the Mount Vernon climb, a lot.

If I get accepted, we could talk about all these and may be, do a nice hike like Mount Tamalpais.

Have you done Hudson Bay and Roche de Boule. Some pics here.

Hudson Bay Peak 8,000 FtHudson Bay Peak 8,000 FtGlacier Gulch. Note the colour of the rockGlacier Gulch. Note the colour of the rockP8043769.JPGP8043753.JPG2013-02-15 18.08.04.jpg

Kind regards

Thanks again Shirley

Rohitha

wow ! Nice Rohita

Level 9

@RohithaF thanks for that lovely photo!!! Haha

And that's the Manchester local guides band!! 

#mcrlocalguides whoop

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 10

Hi @AnuradhaP

Get well soon. The big one is on its way.

Regards

Rohitha

Level 10

Hi @Badruddeen

Thanks and regards

Rohitha

Level 10

Hi @TimBull

Yes indeed

Thanks and regards

Rohitha

Level 9

its already done @RohithaF :)))

check your email :))))

Level 10

Hi

@OSAMA

Congratulations. I am very happy for you

Rohitha

Connect Moderator

And now a 3peater @KarenVChin - I agree with Karen on whether I go or not, I've been lucky enough to get in @RohithaF for the third time which is amazing, I'm still coming to grips with it really. It is a wonderful experience on its own and while it encourages me to continue to try and be the best Local Guide that I can, not going would not stop me doing that :).