iclirius's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Tottori, Japan

Countryside Japan

When I where in the other side of Japan, known as the less populated Prefecture, Tottori is located Western Japan, when I decided to go there I was not sure what to do there and what to visit, but at I was sure I wanted to have a most peacefully stay there, on my first week there I experience being in Tokio, Kioto, those must to visit. 

Here totally different, I was on Hiroshima, so at 5 I took a train, and while I was switching trains, it was like travel in time, first I took a shinkansen, then another train and then a classic train, really all. I took my like 6 hours to arrive there. 

image.jpeg

i din't realize the difference between the other cities to this, because from the train station to the house I was going to stay, there was not bus or taxi or local train that can take me there, I arrived al midnight, so I had to walk around 15 minutes along the highway, no car there, to the small village, there an amazing houses, when I reach there it was dark, was kind of scare to walk, I was tired. I arrived the host was so kind I just fall sleep. 

TottoriTottori

in the morning when I woke up, I discover an amazing place, I eat some rise prepared by my host, I drink some tea and then I went to explore. 

image.jpeg

When I saw this path I just follow it, far I could hear the sea. 

image.jpeg

walking between this houses was amazing, houses I have never seen, and despite houses in Kioto, Tokyo. like travel in time, or being in the books, no sounds, no cars no audio, just the wind, sea, and nature. 

image.jpeg

I went for a walk, to enjoy being there. 

image.jpeg

something really importar, interesting image. 

image.jpeg

fishermen there, starting to work, or coming back.  

image.jpeg

but sea was not the only one I found, walking a bit farther, I found open space, not just what I saw on the train, I was walking here. 

image.jpeg

Crops. 

image.jpeg

walking between Harvest. 

image.jpeg

Luis Alberto Bautista Mora
Tottori, Prefectura de Tottori, Japón
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Tottori, Japan

Hi @iclirius 

I want to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it's now visible publicly. Our filters are sensitive and running 24/7 and sometime also a legitimate message can be caught by the filter. You can find here more information Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Beautiful pictures! It's really interesting to see the other side of Japan and learn your experience!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon @iclirius 

It was a pleasant surprise to hear about your travels in Tattori, Japan.  Yes.  That is a very old and special prefecture.  You did very well on your first trip.

I especially enjoyed your photos.  Are you still there?

Connect Moderator

Me gusto leer tu post y tu aventura para poder llegar a la casa donde te hospedabas @iclirius como fue que decidiste ir a este pueblo rural, usaste google Maps para encontrarlo o simplemente lo encontraste por otro métodos.

Una sugerencia, las fotos están muy lindas, pero sugiero que postees colage con conjunto de fotos y al final del post un link a algún álbum de fotos, ya que todos los Local Guides en Connect tienen un limite de 1000 fotos para colocar en los post.

Saludos desde la tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Farid.

Level 9

@iclirius 

Your photos are cool and beautiful. 

I like them all.

This place look extremely peaceful. Is an ambient environment.

Thanks for sharing it here with us on connect. 

Best regards. 

Level 9

hey @Anonymous I happy to heard you enjoy them, no im there any more but for sure I'll go back. have you being there also ?

Level 9

@Austinelewex I happy you like them.