AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: T100 Avg Views/Photo x Country (November 2022)

Wow!! Another good month. Congratulations to all who made it to this list with me, especially @MelTG  who cleared the 1 million mark for Average Views per Photo by Country.  

Level 8

Re: T100 Photo Views x Country (November 2022)

Congrats on your extremely high number of views @CM_Kuncham 

This particular set of leaderboards by @AdamGT is per country, and there will only be one representative from each county on these lists. It is evident that there's someone else from your own country with higher numbers than yours. 

I'm almost certain your name will show up on the other general leaderboards when they're published. 

Level 10

Re: T100 Avg Star Views/Day x Country (November 2022)

@AdamGT 

Top 100 Star photos - Average Star Views/Day by Country Leaderboard (November 2022) ? 

New entry in LB system ?

Level 10

Re: Top 100 Local Guides Country by Country (November 2022)

Too funny how you wrote that you are in the future. @AdamGT 🤣

I love the fun gif- beautiful choice of photos.

Congrats to everyone.

Also, a big wow to @Herve_Andrieu @ModNomad and @Bartek_Maryniak for being millionaires of points. 👏

Connect Moderator

Indeed it's great to see @JustJake, up by 4 countries this month and I have to agree with you, we will expand this beyond 100 if and when the time comes.

The country and especially the star photo country based leaderboards, are the most complex and take the longest time to prepare and I've only just finished them with the inclusion of the new average star views per day by country leaderboard. which shows the amazing views pulling power of some of the star photos!

Yes I'm here writing to you from your future Jake, lol.

Connect Moderator

It's great to be able to showcase and support Local Guides from each country like this and even from the smallest countries @Mo-TravelleerX.  They are all indeed doing well and we should give them all the encouragement that we possibly can.

Connect Moderator

@AdamGT 

From the title Top 100 Local Guides Country by Country I intuitively expect to find lists of the top Local Guides in each country. One country after the other since you added an s on Guides in the title. And I believe these lists are not to be capped at 100 countries.

Would The top Local Guide in each country be a more intuitively accurate title? It would also make this monthly post stand out better from the other Top 100 lists since there is some overlap.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Morten

Connect Moderator

I have to tell you @LightRich, I had planned to use Dia de Muertos as the theme for this post almost a month ago and then I hinted about this when you jumped into our off Connect discussion after I had mentioned the handicap horse race here, the Melbourne Cup, that stops the Nation and I enjoyed that discussion because your local knowledge and the great photos and video about the Pib you shared filled some of the gaps for me. And it was great when @JustJake shared about the scene with the All Soul's Procession in Tucson, AZ with great photos and @Stephanie_OWL mentioned All Saints' Day and the Sunday of the Dead in Germany. Finally, to boot, Deni posted about the 5 spots to get treats for the festivities this fall....once again I hinted about a forthcoming mention of Día de los Muerto I had planned and was so tempted to let the cat out of the bag but resisted 😂 🤣

ps: The cempasuchitl flowers are beautiful....love the orange color!

Connect Moderator

Re: T100 Photo Views x Country (November 2022)

Hopefully @tony_b has explained the reason @CM_Kuncham and you are not alone, as many, including myself, are not included in all of the country-by-country set of leaderboards.

Connect Moderator

Re: T100 Avg Star Views/Day x Country (November 2022)

I'm not sure what you are asking @Trail_blazer but yes this month I have included a new leaderboard showcasing those Local Guides having star photos with the highest average views per day in each country. The average views per day is another powerful metric giving some indication of the quality of a star photo and it's something to watch. It's similar in many ways to the average views per photo metric 😉