Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Today is World Malaria Day - Do You Know Which Is The Deadliest Animal in the World?

@Badruddeen yes they have it here they call it Ross River Virus but can only manage it not quire 

Level 10

Re: Today is World Malaria Day - Do You Know Which Is The Deadliest Animal in the World?

Hi @Badruddeen

It's good topic to make awareness about malaria,

Thanks for sharing

@OSAMA I am the unlucky person who's blood group is more attractive for mosquitoes 😁😁😁

Level 8

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Badruddeen

It's good topic to make awareness about malaria,

Thanks for sharing

@OSAMA I am the unlucky person who's blood group is more attractive for mosquitoes 😁😁😁

Even mine guys. Mosquitoes ❤️ me and I hate them 😡😡 

Thanks Akmal

Level 8

@DavidTito wrote:

@Badruddeen yes they have it here they call it Ross River Virus but can only manage it not quire 

Thanks for the information David

Cheers

Level 8

Really, Malaria is one of the most dangerous diseases in developing countries including my own country India.
Mosquitoes are the deadliest animal in these countries. We can fight against this only with strong will power, awareness and better ,medical facilities