OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Today is Cyber Monday more than 3.5 billions $ online sales in one single day SO WHAT ??!!🤓🤓 ?

lol @OSAMA. Thanks for advice. I will remain the same then. 😂😁

@OSAMA wrote:

Good you still not started yet bro @BishowvijayaP because it's Addiction 😨😁😂😁😂😁😂😁

Level 10

Re: Today is Cyber Monday more than 3.5 billions $ online sales in one single day SO WHAT ??!!🤓🤓 ?

Same here @NarenChandra. No more great effect here too.

Happy cyber monday to you too. 🙂

@NarenChandra wrote:

@OSAMA wow this is great , but sad part is there is no impact of this on Indian online market , ther prices still are the same .

any way happy cyber monday brothers ,

@BishowvijayaP@NareshDarji

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP and @NarenChandra you will find using Google Shopping Dynamic Creative affects your pricing in India and gets the best pricing internationally So India gets great pricing for everyone online with Google Shopping. 

@AkmalB There will be no triple charging with Google Shopping either! Making online Shopping easier with Google Shopping  Dynamic Creative, give I.T a go! 

Cheers

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807

Thanks for the advice and useful links. I will follow these.

Thanks again 

Have a good day. 

Level 10

You are most welcome @AkmalB

It is my pleasure. It will be all smooth shopping with Dynamic Creative! Google Shopping is always easy, now with Dynamic Creative you can go that extra mile with all the very best, unique shopping at the highest quality from the best shops at the lowest prices ever with Google Shopping - Dynamic Creative.

Shopping made fun. And simple, easy to get the best quality delivered to you at the best price on the fastest most efficient way now 

Doing I.T. in style at the right time for every festive season! Celebration time is always giving you more time with Google Shopping with Dynamic Creative! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

I am a travelaholic, rather than a shopaholic, @OSAMA. So, the cyber Monday really could not freak me out that much. But thanks for tagging me here. 🙂 

Please don't forget to tag me if there is any such announcement in future naming, 'tour to Europe' or 'escape to New Zealand' or 'wild safari to Africa' or 'sneak to South America' or anything like that. 😛

Level 9

Okay okay TRAVELHOLIC @SoniaK 😁😁😁

You can shop something for your adventures 😉

Am thinking of Euro tour next year what do you think !???

Of course with @LucioV & @DanielaBP 😉

Level 9

Bro @AkmalB I face same size issues

even with brand names like Adidas 🙂

They make bigger sizes and defferent from previous sizes :-)))))

Level 9

Yeah this is the best advice for now bro @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

lol @OSAMA. Thanks for advice. I will remain the same then. 😂😁

@OSAMA wrote:

Good you still not started yet bro @BishowvijayaP because it's Addiction 😨😁😂😁😂😁😂😁

Level 10

That's a really bad side of online shopping @OSAMA