OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Today Is A Very Special Day , Let's the Party Begin 🎁

@OSAMA, you know you are dear to me and how on earth do you think I will let today pass by without wishing you a very happy birthday? I pray you live to celebrate many more years of your special day in good health and great wealth too. HAPPY! HAPPIER!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY @OSAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday OsamaHappy Birthday Osama

Connect Moderator
Solution

@OSAMA, Happy Birthday and Many More!

Only the best, most delicious birthday cake for you!!Only the best, most delicious birthday cake for you!!

It's soo hard to find something for the man who has EVERYTHING here on Connect - dear friends from every corner of the world, best food photos to drool over, and a global #LGfamily that is always socializing 24/7, 365 days of the year!

Only the most fragrant roses from my garden to celebrate your BIG DAY! (Scentimental Heirloom Roses)Only the most fragrant roses from my garden to celebrate your BIG DAY! (Scentimental Heirloom Roses)

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Very happy birthday @OSAMA

I hope you have a great, fun filled day! Best wishes for continued success and happiness 🙂 

Level 9

@SanyaOdare

@OMG,OMG

My Dear

,my brother

my Budi 

My wonderful , amazing bro ,

Thank you 

Thank you

Thank you 

HUGE Thanks bro , you make my day

@SanyaOdare wrote:

@OSAMA, you know you are dear to me and how on earth do you think I will let today pass by without wishing you a very happy birthday? I pray you live to celebrate many more years of your special day in good health and great wealth too. HAPPY! HAPPIER!! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY @OSAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday OsamaHappy Birthday Osama

Level 9

@KarenVChin , @KarenVChin @KarenVChin

@KarenVChin @KarenVChin @KarenVChin

What to write now !?!?, I don't know...

😭😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, Happy Birthday and Many More!

Only the best, most delicious birthday cake for you!!Only the best, most delicious birthday cake for you!!

It's soo hard to find something for the man who has EVERYTHING here on Connect - dear friends from every corner of the world, best food photos to drool over, and a global #LGfamily that is always socializing 24/7, 365 days of the year!

Only the most fragrant roses from my garden to celebrate your BIG DAY! (Scentimental Heirloom Roses)Only the most fragrant roses from my garden to celebrate your BIG DAY! (Scentimental Heirloom Roses)

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

So Many Thanks for you @DiAnaUS

Hope more &more for you..

Respect...☺

Where is the virtual Gifts 🎁 🎁🎉🎁🎁

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Very happy birthday @OSAMA

I hope you have a great, fun filled day! Best wishes for continued success and happiness 🙂 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR am almost there 😁😁😁🎁🎁🎁🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Level 9

@ShafiulB my dear friend , thank you bro ,

Am almost there 😉😁😉😁😉

Level 9

@SalmaanN my brother thank you 😁🎊🎉🎁🎁🎊😁

Level 9