LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Time to celebrate, again

Congratulations @LucioV, on your significant achievement. You are a inspiration and a role model for all of us Local guides!

Level 10

@ErmesT wrote:

wow, @LucioV, well done!! the unbelievable is that you doubled your previous badge in less than two months.

For @TraciC and for @Corrie we need some kind of special double and triple 5000.

Happy Easter to you, Valerio and Virginia. 

https://goo.gl/maps/PDpbqAPxaGu

[info for @TraciC and @Corrie only: This is the Italian "Easter Egg" from one of the best confectionery in my area]

Thanks @ErmesT, and thank you all! I will not quote everyone, but i thank you all!

You know, all this story of kudos it's a game, but i like games, and, as you can imagine, the last month i hadn't so much work... so i could help on LGC so much.

I think that next badge will be hard, i'm heading to 250 solutions, but the goal is far, I'm at 147 best answers!

And, of course, some badges will never be in my collection: LGsummit16 and LGC Beta are out of my sight 😄

Thank you again and happy easter to everyone!

Level 9

Congrats @LucioV

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

Thanks @LucioV and salute your hard effort for achieving this. I know,  you have given your important times to make this group more convenient and easy way of giving right solutions. 

Thats the reason i have added you in my social network. Keep up the good work till the end!

Sincerely, 

Bk gajendra from Bangalore,  India

Bk gajendra
Level 7

@LucioVCongratulations, is not easy to be a local guide level 5, more again have 5000 kudos. You are a good example we must follow. You are doing a good job. 💪💪💪👏👏👏👍👍👍

Connect Moderator

@LucioV yahoo!!

Congratulation !!!

You hit this ...!! 

Next goal is 10000 Kudos ...!!

Level 8

@LucioV

You did it.

Congratulation

Level 5