FachryMyID's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Tidak pernah mendapatkan email dari Local Guides

Halo, saya Local Guides sejak 2015 dan masih aktif sampai saat ini. Saya menggunakan email dengan akun G Suite. Sudah lama sekali sekitar 3 tahun saya sudah tidak pernah mendapatkan email dari Local Guides lagi seperti pencapaian kontribusi dan info. Saya hanya mendapatkan email dari Google Maps tentang rekap linimasa dan ulasan yang mencapai rekor baru saja. Bahkan hadiah pun tidak pernah saya dapatkan lagi, terakhir saya dapat sekitar tahun 2018.

Screenshot_20230815_224619_Chrome.jpg

Saya sudah mengecek di halaman preferensi Local Guides, semua preferensinya aktif dan tidak ada yang berubah sejak saya memulai dari tahun 2015.

Apa yang terjadi dengan akun saya dan bagaimana solusinya?

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Tidak pernah mendapatkan email dari Local Guides

Hello @FachryMyID,

Getting a reward is random and not fair at all. Nobody is guaranteed to get one at any point. If you want to learn more about rewards, please read "Question about a Local Guides reward email? Read this first". 

Thank you for understanding

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads

Connect Moderator

Hi @FachryMyID 

Let me add that your settings are perfect.

Using an email, that someone else can kick you from is not recommended. Please see my post
Do you need to change your email address?.

Best of luck 
Morten

Level 10

Hello @MortenCopenhagen Thanks for your reply.

My problem is why I don't get emails from Local Guides anymore? Is it because I'm using G Suite email? I know that G Suite accounts are prohibited from participating in the Local Guides program, but why are those who have already registered since 2015 also being ignored even to get an achievement email?

Connect Moderator

@FachryMyID 

I wish I could answer if this is the case and why. But Google never reveal internal reasoning in such details.  That is also why I hinted to you that it might be time for you to transition to a personal and free account.  To can set it up so emails to your old address will be forwarded to your new address.

Maybe @ErmesT can guide you better. 

One thing nagging me is the fact that gsuite accounts might be individual accounts.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 10

I'm not going to switch to a personal account. All this mess is the result of Google's own strange policies, they should be responsible, not us as users who should be bother migrating yourself.