cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: This week, let’s celebrate businesses that are helping to save our oceans

Hi @bhasibahuleyan !!

Thank you .

I wish to meet you . I  run pillar to post to make people and especially my students aware of the grave danger that is gradually engulfing us . Some 18 years  back , I staged an one act play regarding the threats of the pollution . 

I too visited bhopal to witness the aftermath  of man made disaster !!! 

MIC !!! 

I must mention the callousness and the close nexus ... of the concerned people .

I feel FUKUOKA , CHERNOBIL , construction of tehri dam and severe damage of uttrakand , no end of list ... I fear about ATOMIC POWER plant in south India !!!

Oil spill from the ships , making ocean a lagre dumping "Ground" and of course the reckless and non challant attitude in plastic menace....

hardly left any time to waste . 

We are  on the brink .

Mondrito

Level 10

Yes @MONDRITO, you have the power. Your guidance and inspiration will be an asset to your students.

I believe that your students will make the changes through your leadership. 

I am also waiting for a meet.

Thank you

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 9

Hi @bhasibahuleyan!

Thank you . I hope we would meet someday.

Mondrito

Level 1

How to cook party jollof rice

How to cook party jollof ricePrepare to know how to cook Jollof rice in the most ideal way. Here you will locate every single important fixing and cooking guidelines. This formula is unique. Shock your visitors with this tasty African dish.

Level 8

Very good initiative @AriMar.. I think it'll work, when we make these ideas popular by writing reviews of eco friendly businesses, others also get motivated to move to eco friendly usage of materials. In my place, every shops uses carry bag made of clothes instead of plastic reduces the air pollution caused by burning plastics at homes. Most of the plastic cover were dumped into the ocean/river by agencies also reduced now a days and reduces the waste which forms on the bay. Also  we can reuse the cloth bag everywhere. Government has taken serious action on this topic and now reduces the usage of plastics.

Also many Cafe's are using glass jar instead of plastic jar. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 8

Hi @AriMar

I would like to bring to your attention a company in the Maldives who is working hard to save our environment since 2000. 

Reefscapers is an endeavour to combine their experience in coastal protection and marine ecology through coral propagation, using coral frames, made of welded and coated iron bars. Targeted primarily at resorts in the Maldives to improve the aesthetics around guest amenities or to create snorkelling reefs close to the shore, the method’s field of application is promised to widen in the future and represent a credible proactive adaptation to the present climate scenario.

Following their initial successes, Reefscapers coral propagation projects now rank as some of the most successful in the world. To date, they have transplanted more than 3000 coral frames (covering 2 hectares) using over 40 species of corals. The ecological benefits derived from the implementation of these new reefs are patent. Acting as refuge areas for animal post-larvae and source of spawn for the coral species propagated, they contribute to the overall diversity and increase the productivity of a reef flat. In addition, Reefscapers is committed to the local communities and maintains island based jobs, the most viable alternative to fishing or city lights.

[video]

Coral frames  in  the Maldives to save our fragile reef.Coral frames in the Maldives to save our fragile reef.

Photos and content via Reefscapers

Level 1

Firstly,

Every State make laws to Ban on Plastic bags.

Secondly,

Parents must plant a tree on the birth of every Child.

Thirdly,

Carbonated fuel engines must be come to an end.

Fourthly,

Coal Power/Electricity Plants Shall not be Allowed and in U.N. every state give affidavit to follow this rule.

Fifthly,

Create awareness in all people about the sufficiently Use of water.

Sixthly,

Make steps to Protect/Enlarge Forests.

e.t.c.

Level 9

Thanks

@AriMar

For sharing

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 6

Arimar u r so beautiful and your post is so good, can we chat  if yes then send me mail