AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: This week, let’s celebrate businesses that are helping to save our oceans

Thank you @BakulMehta, I'm getting some trees next month and planning to plant all over Sri Lanka 🙂

Level 9

@EmekaUlor That's really nice! you can upload some of your trees to the www.letsmapgren.com

Lets map green target is 100,000 trees. keep watching the website, our environmental brigadiers updating the tree progress with photographs 🙂

@EmekaUlor wrote:

@KarenVChin you are always helpful and share relevant information. This is well appreciated. I will look at @IlankovanT website and programme to see how we can join to make it a success. Already, I have started planting trees as part of my commitment to 200 trees this year. 

Xoxo

Emeka 

Level 10

@IlankovanT

Ohh. Wow. 

You are doing so humble work to save the nature. 

Tree plantation and maintain them is not such an easy task and I show in your post, you are doing an excellent job.

Thanks for sharing us.

BM63
Level 6

Welcome @BakulMehta.

Good luck ,!

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @VBenedict.

Hello @THOKCHOM,

>Thanks for the reply. As a volunteer, what role and responsibilities they play in Google maps and Connect live ?

Connect Moderators are Local Guides just like you. They play the same role as you on Google Maps and Connect live.

Please check them out: Meet the Google Moderators and Meet the Connect Moderators

Level 6

Hi @Atsukot

Thanks for the answer. Like make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity. Keep sharing and keep guiding for a better world.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

You are very welcome @Atsukot   🧚‍♀️

Level 6

Nice sharing ! Keep updating and sharing. Let's make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS