AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: This week, let’s celebrate businesses that are helping to save our oceans

@AriMar Despite being from landlocked country, I have heard many news that in todays context the oceans are in danger and the life of marine animals have come into problem. Nowdays due to the human activities the oceans are gradually becoming polluted due to which many marine inhabitants have died and even became extinct. So I think we must immediately stop thia and prevent the oceans from pollution. Lets attract everyone's attention towards this problem.

Level 10

@AriMar

9 tips for living with less plastic to save our oceans and save environment.

Plastic never disposeoff so avoid it.

• Refuse single use plastic.
  • Reuse plastic.
  • Reduce plastic pollution.

Courtsey - www.lessplastic.co.ukCourtsey - www.lessplastic.co.uk

Pl do visit.. for more information.

https://lessplastic.co.uk/

BM63
Level 10

Nice information sharwd @Badruddeen.

Thanks...

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hi @AriMar

I would like to bring to your attention a company in the Maldives who is working hard to save our environment since 2000. 

Reefscapers is an endeavour to combine their experience in coastal protection and marine ecology through coral propagation, using coral frames, made of welded and coated iron bars. Targeted primarily at resorts in the Maldives to improve the aesthetics around guest amenities or to create snorkelling reefs close to the shore, the method’s field of application is promised to widen in the future and represent a credible proactive adaptation to the present climate scenario.

Following their initial successes, Reefscapers coral propagation projects now rank as some of the most successful in the world. To date, they have transplanted more than 3000 coral frames (covering 2 hectares) using over 40 species of corals. The ecological benefits derived from the implementation of these new reefs are patent. Acting as refuge areas for animal post-larvae and source of spawn for the coral species propagated, they contribute to the overall diversity and increase the productivity of a reef flat. In addition, Reefscapers is committed to the local communities and maintains island based jobs, the most viable alternative to fishing or city lights.

Coral frames  in  the Maldives to save our fragile reef.Coral frames in the Maldives to save our fragile reef.

Photos and content via Reefscapers

BM63
Level 10

@LokendraRana

You can send private email to any LG from your account.

Pl refer private messaging system by @Corrie

@

@

BM63
Level 8

Hi @BakulMehta

You are welcome

Cheers

Level 10

@Badruddeen

Thanks for your reply.

BM63
Level 8

coral reefs must survive

Level 9

Good Initiative @AriMar

I really appreciate that...

We should collectively play our part to save our oceans

Keep Guiding!

Level 8

@AriMar

My ShopRite in Croton on Hudson uses eco-friendly plates and utensils in their Deli counters:

Eco-FriendlyEco-Friendly

And more and more locally sourced Organic Produce

Organic and/or locally sourced or bothOrganic and/or locally sourced or both

Complete Tile Collection New Jersey site is entirely run by Solar Power installed in their rooftop.

They offer Eco-Friendly tiles and are committed to protecting the environment by sourcing American Made products whenever possible.

New Jersey Complete Tile CollectionNew Jersey Complete Tile Collection

The Wild Son offers entirely organic and mostly locally sourced ingredients.

Simply outrageously delicious!Simply outrageously delicious!

I do my best to encourage businesses and humans to become aware of their footprint and if and how it may negatively affect the environment. 

Level 10

@VBenedict

I am so happy and proud by seeing your post about ecofriendly shops saving our environment and ocean.

Idea of ecofriendly plates, use of organic source, use of solar power is too good.

Very beautiful message to our society.

Thanks for sharing such nice and appropriate pictures of this shops telling us the nice message.

@VBenedict wrote:

My ShopRite in Croton on Hudson uses eco-friendly plates and utensils in their Deli counters:

Eco-FriendlyEco-Friendly

And more and more locally sourced Organic Produce

Organic and/or locally sourced or bothOrganic and/or locally sourced or both

Complete Tile Collection New Jersey site is entirely run by Solar Power installed in their rooftop.

They offer Eco-Friendly tiles and are committed to protecting the environment by sourcing American Made products whenever possible.

The Wild Son offers entirely organic and mostly locally sourced ingredients.

Simply outrageously delicious!Simply outrageously delicious!

I do my best to encourage businesses and humans to become aware of their footprint and if and how it may negatively affect the environment. 

BM63