iMuntasir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

The day we tasted 37 type of fruits [Recap]

On 21 June "Local Guide Bangladesh" hosted 111th meet up called by "Fruits Up Bangladesh". The meet up venue was about 20 km away from Dhaka. It was an eco-park named by "Zinda Park".

Summer season May, June and July are specially treated as fruit festival months in Bangladesh. Production friendly climate and moisture rich soil make Bangladesh one of the notable grower of variety of fruits. More than 60 varieties of fruits are being growing here. Major fruits are mango, jackfruit, pineapple, banana, litchi, lemon, guava,  papaya, tamarind, watermelon, plum and more.

On this day we are 126 local guide tasted 37 type of fruits, weight almost 210+ kg  /462+ lbs. One of the most incredibly awesome experiences I have ever had, it's amazing. 

Wonderful, Thank you all of you "LOCAL GUIDE" for arrange such an amazing event. Love you all. 

#bdlg #meetup #localguides #letsguide
Muntasir
Zinda Park, Zinda Park Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The day we tasted 37 type of fruits [Recap]

Hi @iMuntasir,

Thanks for sharing with us!

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

@Petra_M  Thanks, No worries! 

Muntasir
Level 8

Hello, @iMuntasir 

Welcome to Connect!  

Well written and I loved the video. Thanks for sharing with us. 

I'm really happy to know you liked the meetup! 

Don't forget to Introduce Yourself too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips.

with ❤

aziz ullah

Level 5

@anazizullah  Thank you bhai. 

Muntasir