LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The beauty of Brockwell park - morning 360 routine

Brockwell ParkBrockwell Park

When I can, even when I'm in vacation, I wake up early to enjoy the morning sun.

In this 360 virtual tour you can see a great light in the trees of Brockwell park, while a lot of runners prepare for a morning run!

Captured with Garmin VIRB 360, published with gothru.

Brockwell Park, Dulwich Road, Londra, Regno Unito
8 comments
Level 9

Re: The beauty of Brockewll park - morning 360 routine

Thank you @LucioV

So beautiful park in autumn!

Level 8

@LucioV Beautiful 360 park photography. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Re: The beauty of Brockwell park - morning 360 routine

Hey @LucioV

Thank you for those beautiful pictures. I love London parks, and my favorite without any doubts is Regent's park.

You can reach it via Northern Line, stopping at Chalk Farm and exploring the amazing neighborhood that surrounds it. My advice is to go and have a pint in the garden of a pub called "Princess of Wales". You will find a pleasant surprise there.

View from the top of the hill of Regent's park, LondonView from the top of the hill of Regent's park, London

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes, London Parks are great. It's an example of what Rome could be with more care in details 🙂

Level 10

Looking back at the picture I feel so lucky I experienced this great sun in the park and had the opportunity to upload to Google Maps so you all can enjoy too 🙂

Thanks Google!

Level 8

What a beautiful golden light you have captured.

Thanks for sharing

Best,

Mikkel

Level 7

Very nice