Chandboss's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The World highest ATM at Khunjarab pass , Pakistan

The world highest ATM 16000 feet from sea level is in Pakistan near China broader .

Khunjerab Pass, China
5 comments
Level 9

Re: The World highest ATM at Khunjarab pass , Pakistan

Did you use this ATM @Chandboss ? Very impressive information. Thanks. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Chandboss,

Thanks for sharing with us! I have actually heard about this ATM. It is quite a famous place in the region there. Did you travel there? How did you come across this ATM?

I remember a friend of mine was travelling around this region and I have seen some photos. Did you manage to take some as well? You can share with everyone here. : )

Here is an interesting article you could read before your next post How to tell a story through your photography.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Yes 

Level 8

Yes, j hav been there so many time & also post of Google map with pic but on this forum the system is not adding my pic ,I want to add a little movie / video but unfortunately it's not working plzz advise !

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chandboss,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

You cannot directly upload a video on Connect. What you can do is click on "Insert video" and paste there a link with the Video URL. You also have to upload the video via YouTube.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!