CilineR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa review. Patong, Phuket, Thailand.

I booked Deluxe Sea View Room during 19-20 Jan 2019.

I've got rate REDACTED per night for 2 persons including Breakfast from Traveloka.

The weather was so nice. It's 3 min walk from the hotel to the walking street, and 7-10 min walk to Patong beach. Many choices of Breakfast, Thai, Chinese, International Food.

The minus points are that the hotel seem old fashion, and a bit noisy from the pubs and bars on the street but not too much.

See my review for more picture and video in YOUTUBE. It's only 2min.

Please check it out! 

https://youtu.be/T6j2NK8ueP4

Deluxe Sea ViewDeluxe Sea View

Patong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa review. Patong, Phuket, Thailand.

Hi @CilineR,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this review with us. If you want to review the place you can share your post in a Google Maps.

Please be informed that when you select a place to leave a review first you will rate it and then you see an option to leave a review and to upload a photo.

I recommend you to read these articles Add, remove, or share photos and videos and Write reviews and add ratings of places.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019 You can also read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect

By the way, I will redact some information from your post. Please read more about our Local Guides Program Rules.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruni

Thank you for your comment. I will be aware of sharing information in my future post ^^

Hi @CilineR,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

You're welcome, Is it your first visit there? How long will you be in Thailand?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@Aruni,

I'm Thai living in Bangkok. It's my 3rd time to visit Phuket, but I never took much photos.

And I'm just new to review hotels and places. ^^

สวัสดีปีใหม่ค่ะ @CilineR

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ คุยกันอยู่ตั้งนานพึ่งรู้ว่าเป็นคนไทย นึกว่ามาจากเวียดนาม หรือ อินโดเนียเซีย 

ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักนะค่ะ อย่าลืมเก็บภาพสวยๆสถานที่ดีๆและประสบการณ์สนุกๆน่าตื่นเต้นมาแชร์กันด้วยนะค่ะ 

Level 3

@Aruni

อ้าว 555 ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักค่ะ

ฝากเนื้อฝากตัวด้วยนะคะ แล้วจะแชร์ประสบการณ์การท่องเที่ยวอีกเรื่อยๆค่ะ

สวัสดีค่ะ @CilineR

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากนะค่ะ จะรอดูโพสสวยๆจากคุณนะค่ะ 

Hi @CilineR,

I would like to ask you according to your experience what are the best places and things to enjoy in Phuket?

What would you recommend?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@TsekoV

I recommend to try local drink called "Kopi cham". It's Coffee mixed with tea. You can find in many cafe' and restaurant in Phuket. But I would recommend Tung Ka Cafe. It also serve Thai Authentic food.

It locates in the city with a stunning view of Phuket. S__12402750.jpg

S__12402749.jpg