AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Great Indian Heritage Walk

Thank you @BishowvijayaP for the wishes and why you not join near by meetup and thank you @Thefoodmad share your contact details by pm

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

These days I am quite busy in office @AmbrishVarshney. 😞

Level 8

Looking forward to this meetup 

Level 8

Trivandrum meetup page is created -> https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-Great-Indian-Heritage-Walk-2018-Trivand...

Great Initiative Team 

Trivandrum Local Guide | Google Maps Street View Trusted Photographer | Google Cloud Referral Partner | Google Map Maker since 2008
Level 10

That's ok @BishowvijayaP , thank you @Amrendraanupam and @Afzal updated main thread for TVM

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

i wish that i can join that walk.. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney Great work bro! 

LGs from all over India would get united on 4th November! Eagerly waiting to be part of this! Do share link for Delhi so that we can join in.

Level 10

What happened @KashifMisidia brother

Level 10

100% @raghavsood I will share and thank you for wishes

Connect Moderator

@AmbrishVarshney I really love to join that event with my all Indian friends. May be some day we can manage a grand South asian meet up where we can meet . 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge