kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

The 10 most reviewed restaurants by Local Guides

Earlier this month, I recapped the 10 most reviewed places on the map by Local Guides and I loved reading your responses! So, I thought I’d share the 10 most reviewed restaurants by Local Guides, too, along with some awesome food photos added from each location. Did your favorite make the list?

10. Manolo (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Caption: A photo of a plate of churros along with two glasses of water, two cups of coffee, and a glass of orange juice on a table next to a window that overlooks the beach at Manolo in Buenos Aires  (Local Guide Juan Carlos Lizarazu)Caption: A photo of a plate of churros along with two glasses of water, two cups of coffee, and a glass of orange juice on a table next to a window that overlooks the beach at Manolo in Buenos Aires (Local Guide Juan Carlos Lizarazu)

9. Hotel Rahmath (Kozhikode, India)

Caption: A photo of a yellow bowl of rice with egg and vegetables sitting on top of a white plate at Hotel Rahmath in Kozhikode, India. (Local Guide Ajay Patel)Caption: A photo of a yellow bowl of rice with egg and vegetables sitting on top of a white plate at Hotel Rahmath in Kozhikode, India. (Local Guide Ajay Patel)

8. El Ferroviario (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Caption: A photo of a dish with fried potato balls and shrimp at El Ferroviario in Buenos Aires. (Local Guide Xhavi Fr)Caption: A photo of a dish with fried potato balls and shrimp at El Ferroviario in Buenos Aires. (Local Guide Xhavi Fr)

7. El Nacional (Barcelona, Spain)

Caption: A photo of grilled octopus with potatoes, microgreens, and dots of white sauce in a turquoise bowl at El Nacional in Barcelona. (Local Guide Ginger X)Caption: A photo of grilled octopus with potatoes, microgreens, and dots of white sauce in a turquoise bowl at El Nacional in Barcelona. (Local Guide Ginger X)

6. Hauz Khas Social (Delhi, India)

Caption: A photo of a circular tray holding smaller circular plates containing colorful dishes of food and sauces as well as puffed dough on the side. (Local Guide Jagrit Chhabra)Caption: A photo of a circular tray holding smaller circular plates containing colorful dishes of food and sauces as well as puffed dough on the side. (Local Guide Jagrit Chhabra)

5. The Monal (Islamabad, Pakistan)

Caption: A photo of a white plate with four sections containing rice, meat, a green sauce, and fried potatoes at The Monal in Islamabad, Pakistan. (Local Guide Muhammad Junaid)Caption: A photo of a white plate with four sections containing rice, meat, a green sauce, and fried potatoes at The Monal in Islamabad, Pakistan. (Local Guide Muhammad Junaid)

4. Savour Foods (Islamabad, Pakistan)

Caption: A photo of a classic chicken and rice dish at Savour Foods in Islamabad, Pakistan called Chicken Pulao. (Local Guide Abdul Moiz)Caption: A photo of a classic chicken and rice dish at Savour Foods in Islamabad, Pakistan called Chicken Pulao. (Local Guide Abdul Moiz)

3. Jejamuran (Sleman, Indonesia)

Caption: A photo of white, black, and gray square bowl filled with vegetable soup from Jejamuran in Sleman, Indonesia. (Local Guide bubba gump__)Caption: A photo of white, black, and gray square bowl filled with vegetable soup from Jejamuran in Sleman, Indonesia. (Local Guide bubba gump__)

2. Haveli (Jalandhar, India)

Caption: A photo of a large, circular silver tray with small circular dishes on it containing different food and sauces along with some naan bread. (Local Guide Paras Suri)Caption: A photo of a large, circular silver tray with small circular dishes on it containing different food and sauces along with some naan bread. (Local Guide Paras Suri)

1. Hofbräuhaus München (Munich, Germany)

Caption: A close-up photo of a roast pork on the bone with crispy crackling and a potato dumpling sitting in a pool of gravy with a pint of beer in the background. (Local Guide Jeremy Banzhaf)Caption: A close-up photo of a roast pork on the bone with crispy crackling and a potato dumpling sitting in a pool of gravy with a pint of beer in the background. (Local Guide Jeremy Banzhaf)

Have you been to any of these spots? Which would you most like to visit? Tell us in the comments below!

23 comments
Level 10

Re: The 10 most reviewed restaurants by Local Guides

Ho @kmajewski

Great post. I have never visited those restaurant. But hope i Will 

Thank 

Nkwetche 

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Connect Moderator

30,000+ reviews alone for Hofbräuhaus München - incredible! Never been to any of these but if I could I would go to Haveli because I love Indian cuisine.😋

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall

Hi @kmajewski,

Amazing post, as always!

These dishes are literally mouthwatering, I'm not surprised that these were the most reviewed restaurants. I could't pick only one of them, I would try all. 

Caption: Photo of a beef stew with bead and some basil on the top (Local Guide Petra_M)Caption: Photo of a beef stew with bead and some basil on the top (Local Guide Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @kmajewski

Thank you for sharing your nice post with us.

Fuska-ফুসকা; a popular snacks menu in BangladeshFuska-ফুসকা; a popular snacks menu in Bangladesh

Thank you for sharing this amazing topic @kmajewski,

I would love to visit Manolo. Those churros look even more delicious when you have such a view! 

Caption: Churros with a small plastic pot filled with chocolate. (Local Guide VasT)Caption: Churros with a small plastic pot filled with chocolate. (Local Guide VasT)

I totally trust the Google reviews when it comes to choose a place to eat and drink.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@kmajewski, this kind of informative post is awesome! Do you check the number of reviews one by one, or you have some other method from the backend? As I wanna know my city (Hong Kong) most reviewed restaurant too!

And you posted this too late, I missed those restaurant when I visited those cities. 😞

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
Connect Moderator

Yay! I can't believe 2 restaurants from my country AND province made the list. One from my city too.

I love Manolo! They sell great churros and their dishes are enourmous. The last time I went to Mar del Plata I visited most of their branch offices. I couldn't get enough.

Even though I heard many great things about El Ferroviario and their great asado and good prices, I haven't been there yet even though it has been on my Want to go list for a while. 

I have also been in Hofbräuhaus München, it's an awesome place and their dishes are delicious. I left a 5 star review there, but I saw many bad reviews because of bad experience with their service. People love writing 5 and 1 star reviews so I get why it's number one on the list.

Thank you for sharing, @kmajewski! It was really interesting to know.

Connect Moderator

can't believe Savour food made it to the list. wicked 

Savour food is great if you are looking for Biryani/Pilau options. 

Anyone travelling to Pakistan, I strongly recommend Monal, hands-down. You get the most exotic views and great quality food if you manage to get a table for dinner. 

I know a local guide from Islamabad, who is definitely going to be very excited going through this post.  @AIMAN_SAEED

Level 9

Nice post  @kmajewski all reviews are so cool thank you for sharing with us...