BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’— Thanks everyone for 15,000+ Compliments πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

It's my pleasure to tell that by the start of new day I am crowned with 15,000+ kudos. And would like thank you all fellows wholeheartedly for giving me such compliment. This creates a positive vibe within me and I will try to maintain myself even better day by day.

πŸ’—      πŸ’       πŸ’ž

At this moment, once again, I want to congratulate former 15,000 kudo receivers @OSAMA@LucioV@HelloSamsonR and @ErmesT as well.

🎁      πŸŽ‡       πŸŽ„

Undoubtedly we will have many other fellows to be included in the '15,000 kudos received' lists and I express my best wishes to all in advance.

βœ‹      πŸ‘Œ       πŸ‘

Finally, the achievement is not only due my sole effort but due to all of your support. 

☺      πŸ™        πŸ™Œ

Happy Mapping! Happy guiding!

Nepal
28 comments
Level 8

Re: πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’— Thanks everyone for 15,000+ Compliments πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Congrats to @BishowvijayaP 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

It's my pleasure to tell that by the start of new day I am crowned with 15,000+ kudos. And would like thank you all fellows wholeheartedly for giving me such compliment. This creates a positive vibe within me and I will try to maintain myself even better day by day.

πŸ’—      πŸ’       πŸ’ž

At this moment, once again, I want to congratulate former 15,000 kudo receivers @OSAMA@LucioV@HelloSamsonR and @ErmesT as well.

🎁      πŸŽ‡       πŸŽ„

Undoubtedly we will have many other fellows to be included in the '15,000 kudos received' lists and I express my best wishes to all in advance.

βœ‹      πŸ‘Œ       πŸ‘

Finally, the achievement is not only due my sole effort but due to all of your support. 

☺      πŸ™        πŸ™Œ

Happy Mapping! Happy guiding!

Anonymous
Not applicable

An incredible number of kudos @BishowvijayaP. I wonder how many years it takes for such a large number and how some can manage to reach that figure at all. All the best and have further success in life

Level 3

Congratulation @BishowvijayaP   you have won 15,000+ kudos

Level 10

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP You are a very helpful member in this community, so you deserve this. Stride on and keep up the good work.

Connect Moderator

Wonderful achievement...!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ’—πŸ’—

Many many congratulations bro @BishowvijayaP 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Let's Welcome very gentle creative Nepalese Amazing one man Community 

The great and the only 

@BishowvijayaP wooooooow 

Wooooow

15 000 kudos is great number broooo

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

πŸŽŠπŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

Level 10

Congratulations! Brother @BishowvijayaP for achieve 15000+ received kudos. 

Level 8

Wow man this is something extraordinary 😍😍😍 thank you so much for helping us here @BishowvijayaP.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

First of all, it wouldn't have possible to achieve this without all of your contributions. So thanking me here you all are thanking yourself too. πŸ˜‰ I am very thankful to you all from the inner core of my heart.

Here also I don't leave my pattern of replying in own style.😁

Dear @Anonymous, meanwhile I am also thinking the same as you that how many years it will take me to reach in level 9 from level 8. Poor me, I am speeding up just like tortoise. Anyway if you be like @OSAMA and you will reach the figure within few months and if you be like @Surendra then it can take few years.πŸ˜‰ But even a single kudo takes you a step ahead.πŸ‘ And @hansrajkapoor1 I won 15,000 kudos because you have given me some kudos to win. You and me are just like players who help the opposite team to win and by kudoing your comment I am pushing you one step ahead.πŸ™Œ  @Jagadeesh_Reddy I am seeing you reaching in every targets in faster rate. In advance, I wish you all the best to all the rewards you will gain in near future. Keep on gearing up man.πŸ‘Œ Brother @MdEmranulHoque, I am feeling very glad to have your congratulation here. Thank you so much. πŸ™ Bros @HelloSamsonR@NareshDarji & @OSAMA you guys know me well via. my almost every posts. You are doing even better here and are best of mine always.πŸ‘¬ That was a time when I participated in  @HelloSamsonR's worldwide event being the one man community and @OSAMA, you reminded me it again though I have not forgotten that. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ I love to present me as one man community and you know that. πŸ˜Ž What could be better than entitling as 'The great and the only' from the greatest of all time; the Lion. Bro  @NareshDarji  you are doing great and all the best for your 15,000 kudos achievement in near future. @Surendra you are in touch with me everyday and I am very happy to be with you. 

Again, thanks all. Let's begin the party.

🍺Cheers🍺