EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Thank You For The Recognition

I just want t to say "'Thank You" to Local Guides who attended the Connect Live 2018 and  others around the world who have been supportive here on Connect.

From organizing my first meet up and to the point of being named "'Accessibility Champion" in May, it's been such a memorable experience. Taking photos, adding new places, including wheelchair information and meeting Local Guides regularly has added value to my life.

Thank you for the opportunity to attend Connect Live and most significantly this award for my little contributions. 

A certificate of Outstanding Accessibility Contributions presented to Emeka UlorA certificate of Outstanding Accessibility Contributions presented to Emeka UlorA collection of numerous gift items from Connect Live 2018 places on a tableA collection of numerous gift items from Connect Live 2018 places on a table@HiroyukiTakisawa @helga19 @KarenVChin @ValeriaA_ @YasumiKikuchi @JuanCh  @TraciC @ErmesT @SP31@brittym

Xoxo 

Emeka 

Lagos, Nigeria
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Thank You For The Recognition

Hi, @EmekaUlor

And congrats again to your great contributions!

I want to follow your activities:-)

Cheers!

Level 10

Congratulations @EmekaUlor!

It is important to be an official record. You are proud world top!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Very proud of you @EmekaUlor and am so grateful we had the opportunity to meet. You really helped to open my eyes to accessibility even more during our accessibility together - you're a trailblazer in this area as a Guide and you definitely earned that recognition. I can't wait to see what you do next!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Great job @EmekaUlor

Congratulations!

Best wishes,

Connect Moderator

Googler

Thank you for being an inspiration and example of what we can do when we put our hearts, minds and app to great use in our communities, @EmekaUlor!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

@EmekaUlor Your contributions are not little, for they make a huge difference in the lives of others! Well done and well earned, Emeka! Bravo 👏🏼

Level 10

@EmekaUlor Congratulations and you are a true hero.