TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

You are right, dear @MortenSI - the quality of detailing is superfine - great treasure.

You might have heard about the Sun Temple of India (Konark Temple) - there too, lot of works are done; but the details are not to this extend.

I shall try for a post, shortly and shall tag you,

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you for  your response, dear @AntonellaGr - I understand your dilemma - each art piece is a masterpiece, each one is better than the other....

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

You are welcome, dear @IshantHP_ig - Thanks for your response.

Level 10

"I always remain open-mouthed in the face of all this mastery that our ancestors had...." you are very true, dear friend @davidhyno - thanks for your kind words too.

Level 10

In fact we went for a single day shoot; even after the second day, I was not happy - they are so intricate and in detail.

Happy to know that you enjoyed the post. dear @GhazalaShah 

Level 10

"... Do you know anything related to the symbolics of the fresco?..."

Most of them are connected with Hindu philosophy or mythology - but my knowledge may not be enough to frame all the details.

".... I'd really love to learn about the tale behind it...." - large amount of details are available in Wiki and other sources in Google, as this has been studied by different agencies - many published papers are also available.

Thanks dear @IrrPavlova - The place is a feast for photographers and videographers; hundreds of movies were shot here.

Level 10

Namskar..

@TravellerG 

Really great sculptures in Temple of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka..

I think Each every picture is awesome architecture..

Thanks for Sharing and Tagging with me..

Regards,

Mumbai..

Level 10

Post as well as the album. Loved both.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Temples of India - Halebeedu, Karnataka - TravellerG

@TravellerG cała przyjemnosć po mojej stronie 😊 dziękuję i pozdrawiam Danuta

Level 10

🙏👍 - Thank you dear @Shrut19. Happy to note that you enjoyed the post - the valuable heritage of India.