Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: TODAY 2017 Summit Results The Silence before the Storm

Welcome @Trandactai

@Trandactai wrote:

Cmr ơn bạn. chúc vui vẻ

Level 10

Re: Tomorrow 2017 Summit Results The Silence before the Storm

@ErmesT There is a problem here, @OSAMA ermest said he will delete this post but he has not. ermest pls we are waiting???? 😄

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

Bro dont remember him he forget about this post

@SamsonR wrote:

@ErmesT There is a problem here, @OSAMA ermest said he will delete this post but he has not. ermest pls we are waiting???? 😄

hahaha

😁😁😁😁

Level 10

@ErmesT

@ErmesT wrote:

Well, my starting point is that I will not be selected. So tomorrow my life will be the same of today.

I'm a lucky person, I love my wife, I have a good job, I have in you a lot of good friends.

Of course, if tomorrow I will be in the list of the 150, I will delete this post, I will declare that I never wrote this post. 😣

we are still waiting :D. Let your yes come true 😄

Level 9

You look very energetic those days @HelloSamsonR 

😁😂😁😂😂😁😂😁

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

😁😂😁😂😂😁😂😁

@OSAMA Lol, am still energetic till now. I am just trying to manage work with Connect. Its not easy bro 😂😂😂😂

Level 9

Yeah it's not easy to manage both , especially when you are LGC addicted 😉

@HelloSamsonR

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

😁😂😁😂😂😁😂😁

@OSAMA Lol, am still energetic till now. I am just trying to manage work with Connect. Its not easy bro 😂😂😂😂

Level 9

@OSAMA good point

@OSAMA wrote:

@Tito 

first of All i see your 360 video , and your pictures are amazing with all respect very nice work and i think you are sure from that ,

second there is no need for explain its ok with me i didn't take it personal , when i start upload pictures to google maps i didn't know about this community then when i start with this community i didn't know about the LG 2017 Summit , we make huge impact on the map we help millions of millions like your pictures , so don't take it personal , google have a professional stuff and a professional system , they put a parameters and they select on that parameters, if you have more questions ask google moderator like  @TraciC or @MariaBi they are  the best to explain for you 🙂

@Tito wrote:

My dear. Please note that my video is 360 video. That means it is interactive video. You can look up, down, left, right, straight, and forward. Use your mouse to control view

Level 9

Yeah @OnyedikaBenjaminJ if you start from this point everything more is prize for you 👍😊😁🏅🥇🏅🥇🏅🥇

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@OSAMA good point

@OSAMA wrote:

@Tito 

first of All i see your 360 video , and your pictures are amazing with all respect very nice work and i think you are sure from that ,

second there is no need for explain its ok with me i didn't take it personal , when i start upload pictures to google maps i didn't know about this community then when i start with this community i didn't know about the LG 2017 Summit , we make huge impact on the map we help millions of millions like your pictures , so don't take it personal , google have a professional stuff and a professional system , they put a parameters and they select on that parameters, if you have more questions ask google moderator like  @TraciC or @MariaBi they are  the best to explain for you 🙂

@Tito wrote:

My dear. Please note that my video is 360 video. That means it is interactive video. You can look up, down, left, right, straight, and forward. Use your mouse to control view

Level 9

@DanielaBP navigate this while thread it's like Part one of Crown of FLowers 🌹

Am sure you will enjoy both 🎉🎉👍

@ErmesT :

@ErmesT wrote:

Well, my starting point is that I will not be selected. So tomorrow my life will be the same of today.

I'm a lucky person, I love my wife, I have a good job, I have in you a lot of good friends.

Of course, if tomorrow I will be in the list of the 150, I will delete this post, I will declare that I never wrote this post.