OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A Crown Of Flowers For 150 LG 2017 Attendees

The Title was Suggested by Big Bro @ErmesT ....

The Story : At the Result Night as many of other local guides we cant sleep waiting the result so we gather from all around the world North , South , East & West at the Silence Before The Storm thread it was a non sleeping night , funny , unforgettable & amazing wave of friendship emest  , All Waiting  @LucioV & @YK1001 talk about World Time Zone and  Write " Feels like the first day of the year when we are used to see fireworks in Australia"

@ShafiulB , @IlankovanT & @AnuradhaP cross fingering ,anxiety controlled , 

@ SanyaOdare stay positive - till the end.

from time to time @HelloSamsonR come and said : go to sleep , if you don't sleep this will not change the results , after couple of hours said again : go to sleep what will be will be ....

@SalmaanN search all the email folders even spam folder 

@RobAo make his amazing post Part One types of local guides before announcement and here Part Two

@ Martyn want to teach us the chicken dance

@ PavelSarwar @ HoudaR @ Gaieus @ MadanKPradhan @ JonasKL @ Badruddeen ,Klaudia , yayasark ,iykmba , OnyedikaBenjaminJ , Pannabd11 ,

DraganKajtez, SoniaK,  and many others ...

@BishowvijayaP send us the Scott Mckenzie Song San Francisco " if you're going to san francisco Be sure to wear some flowers in your HAIR "

now the creativity of ERMEST work and suggested : anyone will select to LG 2017 Summit to wear in his or her HAIR CROWN OF FLOWERS AND TAKE A PHOTO ..." ONLY PHOTO, NO WORDS & NO EMAIL SHOTS "  Photo with a crown of flowers , and others who not selected just photo OF YOU with flowers NOT CROWN so the crown for 150 and normal flowers for others  .... NO WORDS .... 🙂

so IN BOTH CASES IF YOU ARE SELECTED OR NOT PUT A PHOTO OF YOU WITH FLOWERS  ?

SO LETS START LOCAL GIUDES

ERMESTErmest with only FLowers

San Francisco, CA, United States
474 comments
Level 9

Re: A Crown Of Flowers For 150 LG 2017 Attendees

OSAMA ... Flowers OnlyOSAMA ... Flowers Only

Level 8

Only flowers...Can they be also painted?Only flowers...Can they be also painted?

Level 10

Ok, ok, i will have to wear my flower crown, you made a great work with this post. This looks like a sitcom 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@OSAMA 

I really don't know why everybody think that I am invited, I did not got email invitation for #LGSummit17

I was apply but I am not selected! 😄

Update: @OSAMA

And now...I see...really messed up post...colors up - down...txt left-right 😄 I did not saw part about "not selected"

I will share one photosphere - Flower shop of my mother where you can find lot of flowers:

Level 9

@OSAMA It is for all attendees a five petals flower. @ErmesT IMG_20170515_175934.jpg

Thanks

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Yes, @OSAMA. We shall find a crown of flowers for @ErmesT 😄

Connect Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable