JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

THE BEST RELIGIOUS SITES TO VISIT

Here are a few religious sites, that offers a sight to behold, I know in the various countries you come from there are more beautiful, well build religious sites. Please share their pictures we gain more knowledge together.

@U-royFelixA@OSAMA@LucioV@AlMutebi@HelloSamsonR@SalmaanN@SanyaOdare@Umashankar@ShafiulB@Badruddeen

Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Jamia Mosque NairobiJamia Mosque NairobiNEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)NEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Anglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestAnglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keShiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Shiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Kenya
108 comments
Level 9

Re: THE BEST RELIGIOUS SITES TO VISIT

Very nice post @JonasKL I will upload soon

Level 9

@JonasKL @I will search my personal photo there but this from the internet

Makkah , saudia ArabiaMakkah , saudia Arabia

Level 9

Very cool picture of this religious place. Nice picture @OSAMA

I want to see more of this type from your country.

@OSAMA wrote:

@JonasKL@ @I will search my personal photo there but this from the internet

Makkah , saudia ArabiaMakkah , saudia Arabia

Level 9

This photo from Saudi Arabia am from Jordan I visit the majority of the middle East , now I use the mobile when I use my PC I will add more 😉 @JonasKL

Level 8

@JonasKL wrote:

Here are a few religious sites, that offers a sight to behold, I know in the various countries you come from there are more beautiful, well build religious sites. Please share their pictures we gain more knowledge together.

@U-royFelixA@OSAMA@LucioV@AlMutebi@HelloSamsonR@SalmaanN@SanyaOdare@Umashankar@ShafiulB@Badruddeen

Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Jamia Mosque NairobiJamia Mosque NairobiNEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)NEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Anglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestAnglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keShiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Shiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)

Hello fellow Local Guides.

@U-royFelixA @OSAMA @LucioV @AlMutebi @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN @SanyaOdare @Umashankar @ShafiulB 

I will be in Mecca / Medina from 8th June till 30th June. Will post some great pics.

Cheers.

Level 1

Very beautiful 

Level 9

Hello @Faridasik

Is there beautiful religious place in your country that is worth visiting?

Post them here. thank you

Level 9

Hello @Badruddeen, I will be waiting for your post on those beautiful places. Happy Ramadhan

Level 9

Thank you so much @OSAMA, I hope you add more pictures of this beautiful places here, for the rest of the guides to see and appreciate this places.