JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: THE BEST RELIGIOUS SITES TO VISIT

Waaaau @MedRidaZ I love this pictures, they are amazing.

@MedRidaZ wrote:

1-DSC_1488.jpg1-DSC_1495.jpg

Photos By Roderick Phillips

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

Level 9

You are welcome @MedRidaZ

Level 10

Whoa! @JonasKL These are imposing edifice and architectural marvel.

Level 8

@Badruddeen..

Masha Allah.. My kind wishes for your travel to Mecca and Madina.. Almighty Allah has blessed you with the wonderful opportunity of visiting the holy place of Islam.. I pray to Almighty Allah for your safe travel..

@Badruddeen wrote:

@JonasKL wrote:

Here are a few religious sites, that offers a sight to behold, I know in the various countries you come from there are more beautiful, well build religious sites. Please share their pictures we gain more knowledge together.

@U-royFelixA@OSAMA@LucioV@AlMutebi@HelloSamsonR@SalmaanN@SanyaOdare@Umashankar@ShafiulB@Badruddeen

Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Jamia Mosque NairobiJamia Mosque NairobiNEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)NEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Anglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestAnglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keShiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Shiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)

Hello fellow Local Guides.

@U-royFelixA @OSAMA @LucioV @AlMutebi @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN @SanyaOdare @Umashankar @ShafiulB 

I will be in Mecca / Medina from 8th June till 30th June. Will post some great pics.

Cheers.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@SalmaanN Thank you. My prayers with you and all.

Cheers

Level 8

Thank you for this useful post, @JonasKL.. I will add the religious sites in my country soon.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

That's some interesting architecture there @JonasKL and i don't think we have anything close to that here in Uganda.

Happy Science Uganda

Happy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science UgandaHappy Science Uganda

Old Kampala Mosque (Built with funds from Gadhafi)

Old Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala MosqueOld Kampala Mosque

Ediofe Cathedral Arua

Ediofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral AruaEdiofe Cathedral Arua

Namirembe Cathedral

Namirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.comNamirembe Cathedral - theinvestigatornews.com

Rubaga Cathedral

Rubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.comRubaga Cathedral - www.globotreks.com

Level 10

@JonasKL Very interesting thread. I am sharing a photo of Sri Dalada Maligawa(the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic), Kandy, Sri Lanka, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha. Photo credit: Sri Dalada Maligawa.

Level 9

Thank you so much @SalmaanN for the great input. Please share more information on the best religious structures, monumemts around you.

Thank you 

@SalmaanN wrote:

@Badruddeen..

Masha Allah.. My kind wishes for your travel to Mecca and Madina.. Almighty Allah has blessed you with the wonderful opportunity of visiting the holy place of Islam.. I pray to Almighty Allah for your safe travel..

@Badruddeen wrote:

@JonasKL wrote:

Here are a few religious sites, that offers a sight to behold, I know in the various countries you come from there are more beautiful, well build religious sites. Please share their pictures we gain more knowledge together.

@U-royFelixA@OSAMA@LucioV@AlMutebi@HelloSamsonR@SalmaanN@SanyaOdare@Umashankar@ShafiulB@Badruddeen

Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple Mombasa (swaminarayanwales.org.uk)Jamia Mosque NairobiJamia Mosque NairobiNEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)NEW BURHANI BOHRA MOSQUE Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Anglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestAnglican Cathedral Mombasa, Courtesy of PintrestSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keSubukia Catholic Shrine, mpasho.co.keShiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)Shiva Temple Mombasa (www.tripadvisor.com)

Hello fellow Local Guides.

@U-royFelixA @OSAMA @LucioV @AlMutebi @HelloSamsonR @SalmaanN @SanyaOdare @Umashankar @ShafiulB 

I will be in Mecca / Medina from 8th June till 30th June. Will post some great pics.

Cheers.