AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide T shirt

And once gain, I agree with you @ErmesT! Side by side sounds much better 🙂

P.S.: the timing of the picture is unbelievable! Great job!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hello All

The T-Shirt was only given out to people within the Community Moderators program as per a post in this Topic ( My Local Guides T-shirt )

Unfortunately, until further notice no one else can get it.

Though you can try @LucioV idea of the store to see if you can buy one.

Re: T-Shirt

Hello @Samimjawad, it is really up to you how you enjoy being a Local Guide.

Perks may be offered from time to time. To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high-quality contributions to Google Maps. Please be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting your Local Guides settings. Also please keep your eye on Connect for a new perk announcement.

Level 7

Re: 2018

Please sand me one T shirt 

I want this please @Atsukot

Level 6

Sorry. This option is not available now.

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@Awasthi_123,  @RajeshJuneja@sMrTy_ishu@Fuad007@ZamanJatt,

I merged the post about T-shirts into our long thread about Local Guides T-shirts and there was also a comment on having a Local Guide ID card.

We do not provide Local Guides with ID cards. If asked for identification, we encourage you to share that you are an individual member of the local community (and not an employee of Google) sharing your experiences and local community on Google Maps for others to discover. You are welcome to show them your profile in Google Maps or share our website (g.co/localguides), with those asking questions.

If someone does not wish to have their place photographed, please do not feel the need to push back. We encourage Local Guides to follow all local laws and respect privacy when it is asked.

As for T-shirts - the Local Guides program is not currently offering a T-shirt through higher levels or as a perk. You may notice some Local Guides posting a brand new T-shirt from us on Connect but these were delivered as a one-time gift to our unofficial community moderators around the world. As we stopped supporting unofficial communities back in October, this was given as a gift to show our appreciation for their support in fostering community through the Local Guides program. Thank you again for your support and please visit your email-settings to make sure you don't miss any news on the latest perks that you can take advantage of.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 5

Re: T-Shirt

hi now i am reached  level 5 with 594 points so can i get any rewards or any other gifts from google

Level 3

Re: T-shirt or id

I am work hard to local guide

kindly allowed Tshirt to me

Level 3

Re: T-shirt or id

I am work hard to local guide

kindly allowed Tshirt to me

Level 7

T-Shirt

Salam.

Saya telah mencapai pada level 7 Google Local Guide, bagaimana cara saya mendapatkan T-Shirt dan Pin Badge dari google?