cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: T-Shirt

Hello @hizwanaufal,

Welcome to Connect!

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4 and up by a certain date in 2015. That was a one time thank you gift.

As you are new on Connect I recommend reading this post which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Hallo mas @hizwanaufal, selamat datang di Connect. Salam kenal dari saya. Seperti yg dikatakan oleh @GeorgesHR, kaos itu diberikan khusus sebagai ucapan terimakasih pada tahun 2015 yg lalu. Mungkin, sebagai gantinya, bisa baca perks terbaru kita. Ada di pinned post di board Bahasa ini. Sila check ya 🙂

Nunu.

Blitar Local Guides

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

How to get Google T-shirt

Level 7

T-Shirt

I'm the 6th level of Google Local Guide. How can I get a T-shirt? Hopefully a solution is available here

Level 10

Hi @tareqt,

Please read the post of @TraciC and the whole thread:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/T-Shirt/m-p/12349/highlight/true#M119376

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 6

My Local Guides T-shirt

How do i get local gaid t shirt  please help me 

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hi @Surinidagundi03,

Welcome to Connect! I've merged your message with this topic. @Jagadeesh_Reddy has given an answer to your question. You can also read this topic for more information about the t-shirts. If you have any other questions regarding the Local Guides program or Google maps you can Search the community and see what others have already shared.

Since you are new to the community, here are some further tips about using Local Guides Connect:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. 
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

right now my level is 5 I want a LOCAL GUIDE Tshirt please

Level 6

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

Hi @tareqt, congrats on reaching Level 6!

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future.