Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Help me !

When we arrive at Level 6 then local guide give us t-shirts? now also

Former Google Contributor

Re: Help me !

Thanks for asking @muhammadazbar67 - you will find in the community other similar requests related to the same topic.  I merged your post in one of the most current thread. Please check the solution here

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

T-shirt?

Local guide t shirts

Level 9

Re: T-shirt?

@alisbabu21

I guess you're asking on how to get a Google Local Guide T-Shirt

Sorry but Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015.

Read Full @TraciC Post about T-Shirt.

🌞Have a nice day🌞

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Former Google Contributor

Re: T-shirt?

Hello @alisbabu21,

I'm merging your post with a similar thread that already exists. The Local Guides t-shirts were a one time thank you gift that are no longer available at this time.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

T-Shirt

Sir how gate t Shirt in google

Level 10

Re: T-Shirt

Hi @ArindamM1234 the Local Guides T-shirt was a gift in 2015, and for some other events. Now is not available anymore.

To find some Google Merchandise, please, have a look to this store: https://www.googlemerchandisestore.com/

Level 6

T-shirt by google

has anyone got the Google Local Guide T-Shirt gift...??

Level 9

Re: T-shirt by google

@RKSAHU

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.
As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future.
Source : TraciC
If you are looking for a T-shirt you can buy it from Google Store

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 6

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

What is a promo code and a gift code can be bought by google local guide t shirt merchandise store or for local guide t shirt to pay a fee

Shubham Raj