FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Strolling through northern Patagonia

Hi @FaridTDF,

I enjoyed reading every part of your trip and I can't hide to say that I feel that as if I am travelling there with you too. I had the chance to learn so much about Patagonia - a part of the world I knew nothing before you shared your trip with us. One day I would like definitely to visit this region and explore its beauties. All the glaciers, the grassland views and all other breathtaking views are simply mesmerizing.

Another beautiful part that I liked to much is that you visited a waterfall as well. I enjoy visiting waterfalls and every time I see one I feel so much in peace and become calm.

I am going to share with you a waterfall from my country that I visited this summer. It is called Krushuna Waterfalls. I find it quite a beautiful place to visit.

Caption: A photo of Krushuna Waterfalls in Bulgaria captured during the summer. (Local Guides @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of Krushuna Waterfalls in Bulgaria captured during the summer. (Local Guides @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Gracias @KlaudiyaG, estos son lugares en los cuales uno les tiene que dedicar varios días para poder conocerlos realmente, pero no siempre se puede hacer eso, los días con que contamos de vacaciones no son tantos jajaj y hay que regresar al trabajo, para poder hacer más plata 💸 y luego salir nuevamente de vacaciones 🏞 jajaja 

Como sea este viaje lo vengo planeando desde hace tiempo, ya que la Argentina, cuenta con tantos sitios y todos muy diferentes uno del otro que creo que nunca te alcanza el tiempo para visitarlos a todos.

Farid.

Connect Moderator

Me pone muy contento @TsekoV, que te guste el post, para mi es un gusto y un gran placer compartir con todos ustedes estos pequeñas historias de viaje 🧳, que solamente son pequeñas muestras de lo hermoso que son. Hay capítulos especiales para las comidas, paradas en el camino donde de alguna manera hacemos los resúmenes charlamos y recordamos lo vivido durante el día. 

La cascada del duende fue un hermoso sitio, donde la naturaleza te abrazaba por todos lados, y lo que más me sorprendió fue la altitud de los árboles, fue muy lindo, en el sitio mucha gente. Pero el viaje continúa, voy a tratar de publicar hoy la continuación por las rutas de Chile.

Farid.

This is absolutely true and I totally agree with you. It is quite challenging to juggle work and the urge for travelling. Yes, we have a certain period of time on this earth and it's quite hard and frankly impossible to visit the entire planet, but it's still worth it to try.

Since I don't know if I'll be able to see these sites in person I'm glad that at least I'll experience them through your eyes. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@FaridTDF Indeed all these stories are part of an unforgettable story that you experienced. I must say that the name of the waterfall is quite interesting too. 🙂

As @KlaudiyaG mentioned most probably we don't have enough time to visit all of the places on this world, but basically we can visit them through the eyes of others.

Connect Moderator

Hola @AyeBariloche , ayer vi tu vídeo, ósea aplicar al CL19, y cuando veo las imágenes de Bariloche me trajo los recuerdos de cuando estuve por allí, me encantaría que tu nos cuentes un poco más de ese hermoso lugar.

Caption: Estación de tren - San Carlos de Bariloche  (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Estación de tren - San Carlos de Bariloche (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Saludos Farid.