AniaKiser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Street art heaven in San Francisco, CA

Oh yes, @PaulPavlinovich , these paintings are amazing. I'm preparing similar post from San Jose and my home city, Bielsko-Biała to share as well. 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Awesome @AniaKiser I look forward to them! Hey just a thought... we could use the tagline of your post for all our posts "Street art heaven in XXX" and tag you. Make you famous 🙂

Paul

Level 9

Hahaha 😂 That's a clever idea and then I'll start receiving these night calls like you, guys 😉

Level 9

A feast for your eyes @AniaKiser  

The following is a pic I took at downtown SF in 2018 29457213097_fbcf98ef7a_3k.jpg

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 8

Very Lovely photographs.Thanks a lot for sharing these types of wonderful Clips.

Level 10

@DebadattaMeher of course were posted by one of the art lover, to understand the values of art.

Level 6

Hi @AniaKiser,

Wow! Inspirational, Awesome and colourful street arts. Thank you for sharing nice pics.👍

A good job 👌

Level 10

Amazing pictures @AniaKiser , thanks a lot for sharing!

Indeed, there is a lot of street art in SF, and I saw many of the pictures that you posted as well.

But there is one that you did not spot, this one was just next to my hotel and it is my favourite street art picture by far.

It has such a strong philosophy behind it, especially with all of the shootings in US over the past years.. Very touching!

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-08 om 16.58.17.png

Level 8

I loved your post! Thanks for sharing its so much fun to watch street artists from around the world!

Check out a meet-up about local guides we did in New Delhi at India's largest art district - Lodhi here 

Lets make this world a happier place to live! Today, tomorrow, everyday!
Level 9

@OliverKIWI Great shot! Including people on the pavement and the painting- it makes this picture very special and forces us to think about the situation in this World. Thanks for sharing!

@DebadattaMeher@StarGold  and @rizbab28 Thank you for your comments! 

@Stphn Your example is indeed intriguing! What I personally love about street art is, that without words it says so much!

@Explore_Keshav Thank you, I love your post, too. It's outstanding!