nainakumari4u's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Someone changed Business Centre name to his own Shop

There is a shopping complex with name Purvi Plaza but some business owner has changed it name to his own shop name and now its being hijacked.

how to rectify this.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/FER8XAMZFy51r3N67

@DeniGu @MashaPS @InaS @Ivi_Ge 

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Someone changed Business Centre name to his own Shop

Hi @nainakumari4u,

Purvi Plaza is back on Maps! 😊

I'll mark my comment as the solution to indicate that this has been resolved. Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 2

Re: How to report/restore a hijacked place of interest (Shopping Centre)?

https://maps.app.goo.gl/FER8XAMZFy51r3N67

Same thing happened with above shopping centre also

the name changed from Purvi Plaza to Mehta agency

Connect Moderator

Re: How to report/restore a hijacked place of interest (Shopping Centre)?

Google Moderator

Hi @nainakumari4u,

Thank you for reporting this. 

I'll forward the information you shared to the relevant team to investigate and take any necessary actions.

Please note that I moved your comment, together with @MortenCopenhagen's comment to the post you started.

Thank you for tagging me, @MortenCopenhagen

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator
Solution

Hi @nainakumari4u,

Purvi Plaza is back on Maps! 😊

I'll mark my comment as the solution to indicate that this has been resolved. Thank you.