Mohammadalauddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Some foods you may try in khilgaon, Dhaka

This week we have tested same food around our neighbourhood. There are so many local and foreign foods in our area. In this post i will describe abut  two mexican foods and one Popular local food. 

Mexican Nachos Mexican NachosMexican Nachos

Mexican NachosMexican Nachos
Price $ 2.00

BDT 160/- Taka

Mexican Tacos Mexican TacosMexican Tacos

Price $ 1.60 

BTD 130/- Taka 

FaludaFaludaFaluda

FaludaFaludaPrice $ 1

BTD 80 Taka. 

As a Local Guide i love to explore new place and new foods.. This post is from my regular discovery.

My Local Guide friends will enjoy my discovery. If You love this post,  you can comment below with your Local photography. 

THANKS 

Alauddin

Khilgaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Some foods you may try in khilgaon, Dhaka

Hi @Mohammadalauddin,

You are making me hungry, thanks for sharing!

I've never seen nachos presented like this before, i can't help thinking of a porcupine. It's very creative and looks delicious, so does the taco by the way. 

The faluda looks almost like a flower the way it is presented.

Is it different flavored ice cream served with chocolate sauce, or does faluda consist of something else? 

I would have loved some more information in your post. You can check out What makes a good post? if you want, it's always helpful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Mohammadalauddin, it seems to be very delicious foods  you have mentioned in your post. Thank you for sharing with us.the photos of the foods you like very much  I will try to visit khilgaon and taste the same.

Connect Moderator

@Mohammadalauddin These are so great photography. You have a nice food experience for your area. I got so many guiding from you about some good restaurant in khilgaon.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy Guiding!

Hey @Mohammadalauddin,

Thanks for sharing these mouth-watering photographs! Everything looks delicious and my favorite would be the Mexican nachos. I am also curious to hear more details of the dishes, so please tell us more. 😀

I also love to visit popular local food spots whether it is in my neighborhood or while travelling. Below, you'll see I'm a meat eater and the barbecued beef fillet is to die for. It melts in your mouth!

The salad has a wide variety of veggies and the presentation is so gorgeous! The balls are made of yogurt, cucumber mixed with yogurt, grilled peppers with eggplant and potato cubes with cooked carrots, gherkins and ham. Delicious!

Beef fillet made South African style over coals. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)Beef fillet made South African style over coals. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)A fresh mixed salad served Bulgarian style. (Local Guide AlexaAC)A fresh mixed salad served Bulgarian style. (Local Guide AlexaAC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks sir @MortenSI I wish you a long life. For your valued opinion. I hope to be able to present a worthy post at all times. Remember your cooperation. Good posting will be done in the coming days.

No problem at all @Mohammadalauddin, I'm sure you will create excellent posts in the future. 

The tips and pointers have been very useful to me, and I hope they will be of help to you as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@Mohammadalauddin bro i got hungry seeing this.